• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
  • 7.5/10. I've seen better... but I've also seen much worse. I hated Munna when I first saw it but I'm getting to like it more and more each day. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Really colorful. XD; I kinda dislike how that text could've been organized in a better way but wasn't. And yeah, those pixelated parts of the image don't look good. :C

6//10

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Really colorful. XD; I kinda dislike how that text could've been organized in a better way but wasn't. And yeah, those pixelated parts of the image don't look good. :C

6//10

The pixelation was intentional, it's original in my opinion and the organization I understand what you mean.
    WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

10/10 HAPPPPPPPY NOW? ;A;

Honestly 4/10.

It's basic d=

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • 10/10. Nice, shinny. A bit over the place but still good regardless. THANK YOU for spoilering the game for me :K I should deduct points for that but I kinda already know about an Electric Gym leader, didn't know she was a she though T___T

Opps too slow. I rate yours above 5/10. It's too big and simple :/ I like your POkemon, two of them were in my Team. The colours aren't bad, the "gold" comes through a lot :)

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • As awesome as the picture is, you might want to crop it or something. 5/10 for not being within the height limit.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • There's too much going on in the image, though the quote looks very nice. The layout is also neat. All together, I'd say 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back