• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i think that's the case with like a lot of supporters. but doesn't allow you to come here get out. :(

meanwhile i'm blue all blue fear me even though my favorite character is red that's ok

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi. I don't really understand. Can I be blue? Or, am I not allowed to dcc at all in Treehouse now since I didn't sign up?

(and why is Hika posting here if she is red?)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hi. I don't really understand. Can I be blue? Or, am I not allowed to dcc at all in Treehouse now since I didn't sign up?

(and why is Hika posting here if she is red?)

Hi, hello, yes. The sign up is still open. But if you'd like to be a blue just go ahead.

Red's need to stay out of this thread and blues need to stay out of the red's thread. Just beginning of the game hijinks hopefully and not a recurring thing.

Years
  • Hi, hello, yes. The sign up is still open. But if you'd like to be a blue just go ahead.

Red's need to stay out of this thread and blues need to stay out of the red's thread. Just beginning of the game hijinks hopefully and not a recurring thing.
    You can't say that red, because you are invading the blue thread.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm still trying to figure out the quote train thing @__@

Okay, so the way it works is there's you (x) and a member of the red team (y). X says something and then you quote them and reply, so now there's XY. You get a point for quoting them. Then they decide to quote you and nobody pops in between you two so it's now XYX. This goes on for a while and then someone (z) else pops in. It doesn't matter who they are, if they're on a team or not. If they pop in then the train is done. So XYXYXYXZ would give you a 6 quote train.

Does that make sense? This is the most complicated week, from here on it should get simpler. :)

Years
  • Okay, so the way it works is there's you (x) and a member of the red team (y). X says something and then you quote them and reply, so now there's XY. You get a point for quoting them. Then they decide to quote you and nobody pops in between you two so it's now XYX. This goes on for a while and then someone (z) else pops in. It doesn't matter who they are, if they're on a team or not. If they pop in then the train is done. So XYXYXYXZ would give you a 6 quote train.

Does that make sense? This is the most complicated week, from here on it should get simpler. :)
    Well. if Team Fail quoted you again, Team Fail would have got 3 points? I just got a point as well for quoting a RED.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well. if Team Fail quoted you again, Team Fail would have got 3 points? I just got a point as well for quoting a RED.

Pretty sure the OP says you don't get points from quoting in your DCCs or the gif war. Or maybe I just dreamt that up in the middle of writing. But yeah. No points for quoting in the red or blue threads, and no points for gifwar.

Lucid

Okay, so the way it works is there's you (x) and a member of the red team (y). X says something and then you quote them and reply, so now there's XY. You get a point for quoting them. Then they decide to quote you and nobody pops in between you two so it's now XYX. This goes on for a while and then someone (z) else pops in. It doesn't matter who they are, if they're on a team or not. If they pop in then the train is done. So XYXYXYXZ would give you a 6 quote train.

Losers are Red,
    Winners are Blue,
    Your team hella blows,
    Sucks to be you.​

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    regarding the quote theme

all you gotta do is quote people from the other team in threads and respond them while staying on topic. you get 1 point for every single time you do this. if the red team member quotes you back and responds, continue the conversation, quote again, more points.

you're gonna try to keep a quote war going between you and an opposing team member for a few posts, before anyone posts between you two and breaks the chain. if you get a quote war going past-- say, 4, then write it down or something in here. it'll be useful information at the end of the week.

no gifwar or team bases. they don't give points for quotes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Now that I get it I might actually go around and quote people haha. thanks. ♥

I am glad to hear that the other weeks will be easier though because I suck at quoting I'd rather just respond unless I really want to make sure that they notice said response.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    we are #bluetiful
    i think we should make that a thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back