• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redesigning the Pokédex in Essentials DS

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    How can I change the Pokémon List down? Also, that the List doesn't start so high :)

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
  • How can I change the Pokémon List down? Also, that the List doesn't start so high :)

What do you mean by Changing the pokemon list down? Getting rid of pokemon, and making your Pokedex have less entries? all you have to do is delete pokemon from your Pokemon.txt

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    No, no, no, I mean, sorry, I'm german, that the Pokemon-List in the Pokedex should begin farther down, that at the top of the pokedex is a free place to write something or else

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
  • No, no, no, I mean, sorry, I'm german, that the Pokemon-List in the Pokedex should begin farther down, that at the top of the pokedex is a free place to write something or else

That would involve going into the scripts and editing PokemonPokedex.

You would have to find where the list is generated, and figure out how to move it down, then crate a box to put text with above it

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    That would involve going into the scripts and editing PokemonPokedex.

You would have to find where the list is generated, and figure out how to move it down, then crate a box to put text with above it

your so good... I know by myself, that I must edit PokemonPokedex, but I can't find the place how it was generated....

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Find the line beginning:

Code:
    @sprites["pokedex"]=Window_Pokedex.new(
    The numbers are the x and y coordinates and the width and height of the list, respectively.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    I have another question:

that my Pokedex Cursor
    Spoiler:

thats my Pokemon draw Item

Spoiler:

that, where "<--- this" is, should be under the Cursor and do not overlay them... but, how I can do it? that must be under the cursor and under the other pictures ant tex...

Back