• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a Backstory for the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
  • Something about zomgitscathy growing up on her own raised by wolves and trying to make it in the real world with no applicable skills.

I thought this was pretty creative of me.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
  • JetPilot was a normal boy, and then everything changed... He was raised by a stay-at-home mom in his log cabin in quebec. He always wanted to be a Jet Pilot, but all of his friends told him he would never be one, but they were wrong... He grew up sheltered from the outdoors, and he tried everthing he could to go outside, but it was just to gosh darn diggity dangerous. One day his mom said they were moving to Oskanagan lake in southern Canada. There he lived the rest of his life, and achieved his dream of being a JetPilot!

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Espiwott was originally 2 friends, a Espurr and Oshawott, when they found the DNA Splicers version 2.0, a special Indev version that merges any living thing with another Pokémon. They merged... And he became a member of a forum.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    UltraMew was a regular Mew, living in a forest in Guyana. However, one day, he was captured by a team of evil scientists. These scientists had been working on a failed Team Rocket project, to use radio waves to make a Pokémon evolve.

After capturing Mew, they subjected him to these radio waves. It appeared to have no effect at first, but slowly Mew evolved into an entirely new species, UltraMew!

UltraMew then learned UltraTeleport, and escaped from captivity. He has been fleeing ever since. The admins of PokéCommunity offered him safe haven, and he's been here ever since

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • UltraMew was your average Mew until it found a particular Mega Stone, but it's actually an Ultra Stone, which grants it level beyond a Mega Evolution.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Pinkie-Dawn was a Pinkie Pie who watched Twilight Breaking Dawn so much, this is what happened.

I will kill myself now, as a I severely hate both of the referenced things.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • OK.

"Pinkie-Dawn was a Pinkie Pie who watched Twilight Breaking Dawn so much, this is what happened. Now it is longer because these words."

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Hiya!~ It seems you're new so... anyways

Wildjr was a fire-type master who was raised by random fire type pokemon, and somehow while he was travelling through the forest he found a computer with internet and found the forums :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • One day, a new type of butter was discovered by a hard-working farmer, who goes by the name Fern Farnsworth, and decided to name the butter after him. And thus, Fernbutter was born.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • Oh the horror pinkie has created. He shocks people daily. He pleases people's interest everyday, he is a reptillian monster that would try to only shock people daily, every minute.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • ArceusIsPower is just trying to state that he is more superior (Serperior lol) to us true gods, Mews, including me.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • But there is deception as UltraMew can see, deception of a fake Arceus. He has spent many a year alive, only to have Morgan Freeman narrate his old tale of splicing and evolving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back