• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Guess I Can't Change.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
  • Yeah. I hate to say it, but I've changed an enormous amount in the past year or two alone and not all of it is in a good way. Some stuff, yeah I've improved on, but for the most part, the world's made me a cold, bitter, a-hole.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I guess changing before the age of 16-18 personally is almost a given. After that, small subtle changes in my manner etc have taken place I guess but I've not had any reason to have a dramatic shift in personality or anything. I don't think I'd want to be in a situation that would inflict that!

I guess the biggest thing I accepted in the past 5 years is that I'd consider myself an adult? I don't see any real significant difference between people much older than me and myself any longer, we're all people with our upsides and our downsides at the end of the day.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Yeah I probably have - especially over the last year I'd say but for the better most definitely.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    I'm more lax compared to before I guess although I'm 'out of touch' with everything nowadays, I'm hoping to change that.

Back