• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

welcome to hell

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    school starts on the 24th for us and I'd rather have a nice cold glass of motor oil rather than go back

I should actually have a lot more time to get involved in things on campus so I guess that is something to look forward to

cheers

i started senior year last week and it's already been hectic but i'm in love with it. i've got a ton of crap to do this year such as applying for college, visiting colleges, sats, getting some more volunteer hours (i've got like 15 rip me), and possibly finding some scholarships along the way. if that wasn't enough i still have to balance all of that with my actual school work, friday night games, saturday competitions/practices, and possibly a job but i love the insanity and i'm ready to make this year fricken awesome.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • No school for me, I work full time, but I kind of feel like it would be good for me to go back to school since I don't actually have a degree from being there :X

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    so glad i'm of the age and place where i can choose whether or not to go to school for a term.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    cheers

i started senior year last week and it's already been hectic but i'm in love with it. i've got a ton of crap to do this year such as applying for college, visiting colleges, sats, getting some more volunteer hours (i've got like 15 rip me), and possibly finding some scholarships along the way. if that wasn't enough i still have to balance all of that with my actual school work, friday night games, saturday competitions/practices, and possibly a job but i love the insanity and i'm ready to make this year fricken awesome.

yeah I remember those days. I had pretty much the same thing on my plate senior year (minus community service / volunteer hours because that was optional for honor students). tbh it was somewhat manageable looking back at it and I feel like it really helped me improve with time management and being more productive going into college. idk if your school is anything like mine (most likely not) but senior year had a noticeably lighter load as far as classes went which let me focus on the things you mentioned.

btw if you plan to march in college you might wanna audition early because that scholarship money goes away real quick

Sir Codin

Final semester of university. Classes haven't started and a professor has already given me a scientific paper to read that we'll be quizzed on the second the first class starts.

Years
  • this is my last week. i have so much to this year, senior year. thankfully i tried to take some relatively easy classes to cut out the stress of actual workload and focus more on other things like college apps

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR NOT MARCHING AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE school hasn't even started and i'm off the deep end basically but sorority recruitment starts wednesday so at least that's something to look forward to before classes

Reactions: dad
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No school. Only work B) Feels really good! No more exams for me, oh nope.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I'm waiting two more years in order to go to college, I just got a job so I'm going to take the first two years and save up for my schooling. So by the time I start college I should have over half of it payed for and I should have it payed off by the time I graduate. I get to enjoy two years of not worrying about exams and boring essays :)

Yukari

Nope, I'm homeschooled. I take classes at home :P. It's a step up from school, but I still don't like it. I have no motivation to be schooled, even though I wish I did :/
    This. Always been home-schooled too.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    yeah I remember those days. I had pretty much the same thing on my plate senior year (minus community service / volunteer hours because that was optional for honor students). tbh it was somewhat manageable looking back at it and I feel like it really helped me improve with time management and being more productive going into college. idk if your school is anything like mine (most likely not) but senior year had a noticeably lighter load as far as classes went which let me focus on the things you mentioned.

btw if you plan to march in college you might wanna audition early because that scholarship money goes away real quick

i think i got a batch of hardass teachers this year because my classes seem more intense than last year. i want to march but i didn't realize how expensive college was until like... today. i'm stressing so hard over college rn it's not even funny. i've got a priority deadline coming up in like two months and i haven't even signed up to take my SATs again. rip me

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i think i got a batch of hardass teachers this year because my classes seem more intense than last year. i want to march but i didn't realize how expensive college was until like... today. i'm stressing so hard over college rn it's not even funny. i've got a priority deadline coming up in like two months and i haven't even signed up to take my SATs again. rip me

try to march in college i really don't think you will regret it even if it's only for one season

Back