• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone ever heard of Another?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I have it with me right now in 720p just lying there in my HDD. Haven't had the chance or the motivation to start it, tbh. But since I'm hearing praises about its story over here I'll probably give it a shot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    It was literally Final Destination: The Anime. I don't exactly consider it horror tbh but it was good.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hahaha! Haha! Another!

Sorry, but for some reason the memory of it makes me laugh. Not sure why, I'm always like that with horror. Don't get me wrong, it's a great anime! As an avid horror and thriller fan, I loved this anime myself. The story and animation's nice, especially during the gory death scenes. I can't really think of any like it that haven't already been suggested though, but that's because my mind is blank.

I keep recommending this anime to unsuspecting non-anime fans who want to get into it. Little do they know... hehehe...

Back