• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kkitten's Starter and Box Clearance Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    i really wan an arceus im training a wartorlte in lv 26 if you want to clone it im alright with that

PM me if u r interested

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    It's a TRU.ffffiiiilllleerr

Ok, I'm interested. Is there anything specific you'd like? I see you're asking for starter poke's. I have a Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, totodile, and turtwig available. I also have a few egg move pokes, such as aqua jet Qwilfish, and slack off hippopotas. Let me know what you want.

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    No thanks. It not a fair offer. Your want is just a little to high for what you're offer.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Ah, ok. Are there any specific legendaries you're looking for?

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Do you have deoxys?????? I need him.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Nope =/ is it the only one you need? I have a heatran I can offer you as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Kitten do you still need a sheldon? If you do I can get one in a few seconds by transforming a fossil. I am looking for glaceon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    cool i need the same amount of time have to go transform it at the mining company. use my platinum fc.

Years
  • Apparently my brother stole my female combees so can i just give you gible or do you want a male combee?(the males are level one i was trying to breed my vespiquen with burmy to get more female combees but it was hard and so now i have like 2 and 1/2 boxes full of level one male combees)

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    Can I get your kyogre for my groudon? I need it to get rayquaza in embedded tower

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can I get your kyogre for my groudon? I need it to get rayquaza in embedded tower

I have groudon.
    I don't need him.

What can you tell me about your Rotom?
    what do u want 2 know???????

Apparently my brother stole my female combees so can i just give you gible or do you want a male combee?(the males are level one i was trying to breed my vespiquen with burmy to get more female combees but it was hard and so now i have like 2 and 1/2 boxes full of level one male combees)

OK. I really don't care what gender they are.

Last edited:

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
  • Your shiny Japenese Uxie for my:

Mew (In Cherish Ball) FAL2010
    Careful Nature
    Oct 28, 2010
    Wi-Fi Gift - Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv5.
    Likes to fight.
    25|16|15|13|16|15]
    Synchronize
    Pound
    Has Premier Ribbon (A commemorative Ribbon obtained in a mystery zone)

Back