• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2017
    After i patch it, it only shows white screen. :(
    I was using the rom dumped by Indepedent, because i'm too lazy to dump it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    Does anyone have a stable download for the latest version?
    The link posted here and 2 on the game's page lead to Dropbox restrictions.

The 3rd link on the game's page leads to a list of versions and bug fixes plus their downloads-upon trying the newest i'm only getting a white screen.

Can anyone help?

Years
  • Does anyone have a stable download for the latest version?
    The link posted here and 2 on the game's page lead to Dropbox restrictions.

The 3rd link on the game's page leads to a list of versions and bug fixes plus their downloads-upon trying the newest i'm only getting a white screen.

Can anyone help?
    Use Fire Red (Squirrels). If still doesn't work go to your emulator settings and change your save type to 128kb

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2016
    where can i find the 3.3.00511 (the lastest version for the gba, the rom) of the game Liquid Crystal ? Seems the official website doesn't work anymore.. Please help guys.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    So what's the status of this game? I played it two years ago and it ended after the first Orange Island. Having just went through the build history, it doesn't look like this game has been updated in almost a year.

Has the creator abandoned it, is an update in the works, should I be looking somewhere else other than the build history for updates on the game???

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    So what's the status of this game? I played it two years ago and it ended after the first Orange Island. Having just went through the build history (https://romhackersonline.com/livebeta/lc/BuildHistory.txt) and it doesn't look like this game has been updated in almost a year.

Has the creator abandoned it, is an update in the works, should I be looking somewhere else other than the build history for updates on the game???

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Can somebody give me a direct link for ips patch with a latest beta? Links hosted via ad.fly are very awkward to use on Android. I don't ask about GBA file, just ips.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I got my 3 flutes on place.. went to the places of the 3 birds and nothing showed up! please help! dont know what to do

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    So let me get this straight.. no pokegear and mom doesnt save your money. two of the most memorable features from gen II. probably no kriss either. what kind of crystal remake is this exactly. :|

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • So let me get this straight.. no pokegear and mom doesnt save your money. two of the most memorable features from gen II. probably no kriss either. what kind of crystal remake is this exactly. :|

For the Pokegear feature... have you checked you Key Items slot on your bag? Also, please note that this game is not a 100% remake of Crystal.... some features were bound to be left out.

Back