• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] For All Have Sinned

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Okay, fixed those few things you mentioned, let me know if you see anything that needs to be fixed.

Thanks again, for making those changes. Consider yourself Accepted! First accepted RPer hype! :)

I know all the spots are filled and possibly the extra slot as well, but I would love to get back into roleplaying again and this is the most interesting RP to me here. Really, I have no shortage in time or ideas and I could have a character form completed in a few hours. Would you mind terribly if I went ahead and created one as a Patcher?

Hm, you know what, I like your initiative so I'm going to say yes, you can.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Thank you! Now, let's do this thing:

_misc__audrey_chatelain_50_percent_by_arylett_charnoa-d9rqs3r.png

Audrey Chatelain

Combat: Patcher
    Magic: Healing

Battle is life or death and Audrey will be extremely careful in the way she goes about it. She would prefer to stay as far away from the frontlines as possible and concentrate all of her attention on making sure nobody dies or gets hurt. That laser focus of hers would be on all possible threats or things that could go wrong. Even the smallest injury would trigger a prompt and rapid response, making her seem a bit excessive. If enemies were to approach her, she would respond by evading them as much as she could in a rather erratic, haphazard way. Or trying to smack them away. Basically, her battle style would be mostly based on sudden, kneejerk reactions. It wouldn't be the most strategic way of battling, but it would certainly get the job done in a situation that needed a fast response.

She would use a hammer as a weapon. Although it would appear somewhat large, it actually wouldn't weigh all that much as she certainly is lacking in upper body strength. The hammer would only be useful in temporarily stunning enemies, and would not cause much damage or harm due to its lack of weight. It would mostly just exist because Audrey wouldn't feel safe unless she was holding a sufficiently threatening-looking weapon. A great confidence-booster. Also, it would be used primarily as a conduit for her runes.

Appearance: 5'2", of average weight and build, pale skin, black wavy well-kept hair that reaches her lower back, and brown eyes.

She wears a red pair of glasses. Often nicknamed the "librarian," her outfit is composed of a red vest over a crisp white collared shirt with long sleeves that are often slightly pulled up and a pair of sable dress pants. She has black shoes, wears a crimson flower clip in her hair, and has a necklace with a large ruby around her neck.

Personality: Meticulous and neurotic. Intense and focused. Audrey wants order above all. Everything has its own particular place, and everything must be neat. She puts 100% of her effort in even the most insignificant task, putting her heart, soul and being into the things she does. This young woman works best when she has something to devote herself to.

As a result, she can be kind of a control freak, and tries to deal with every aspect of what she concentrating on alone. Whilst this is the one of the main cores of her personalities, it does not quite become evident until you get to know her a little. The first impression one would get off of her is that she is kind-hearted and honest, yet rather serious. Due to being mostly isolated from others, she doesn't really respond to humor or casual remarks so much. Sarcasm usually completely flies off of her radar. That doesn't mean she doesn't have a sense of humor though. Unexpected remarks, random tones of voice or sound can make her laugh quietly in the background, seeming rather random to others.

This isn't to say that Audrey is completely naive when it comes to socializing. Although she is kind of naive, one thing she can detect above all is snark and general mean-spirited remarks. She does not take well to these due to her past and will usually withdraw and go completely silent when she detects any shreds of criticism. This young woman is very sensitive and self-conscious about herself.

Although she is honest about a given situation at the time, she prefers to reveal as little about herself and in particular, her emotional state as possible. The problem is that it is completely obvious, as her facial expressions are more telling than she thinks.

Lastly, another core of her personality is her great curiosity. Audrey isn't one who likes to ask questions though. She prefers to interact with things head-on, touching them and examining for herself. This young woman can become so enraptured with her curiosities that even as someone is explaining it to her, she will just walk up to it, touch it, and stare intently in silence.

History: Her parents were originally from France and immigrated to the United States, where she was born. Audrey was never particularly prideful or caring of her heritage, and had a very poor grasp of the French language. As a result, she and her family were quite distant from one another. They rarely interfered with her life, and she with theirs. This lack of guidance caused her to never quite learn how to be an actual adult and she became somewhat naive when it came to outer affairs.

Most of her time was spent long hours browsing on the internet and being your general typical nerd/social outcast. She was the quiet one, the weird one in the corner. At school, this behavior was rather clichedly responded to with bullying. Even when she grew past the point where such was common, any of the friendships she attempted to make usually ended in horrible ruin. In her desperation to get away from her loneliness, to find a person to devote herself to, she would befriend almost anyone. A lot of the people she attracted were maliciously harsh or mentally unstable individuals who would change moods at a tip of a hat. These toxic friendships were allowed to continue far past what was healthy, forcing her to cut them off when things just went too far. She put her whole being into these friendships, devoted so much time and energy to maintain them, and eventually... they ate away at her until she isolated herself completely from others and spent most of her time immersed in her own mind and creations.

And this was her life. It never went anywhere and never moved beyond her parents' house. On occasion, they would pester her about when she would get a job or go to school, but any attempts to do these usually ended in mental breakdowns. It was too much for her to handle, and her existence stagnated as she desperately searched for her purpose in life.

That is, until she found a random ad on Craigslist. "I can morph you into something useful." Those words in particular resonated with her. She wanted to feel useful, she wanted something to focus all of her being into again. A mission, a goal, some order in the crazy chaos of life. Maybe it sounded crazy, but... it was better than the meaningless prospects ahead of her otherwise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Thank you! Now, let's do this thing:

Name: Audrey Chatelain

Wow, you really did mean a couple hours! I'm impressed.

I'm looking forward to Audrey as a character and I really like the way you explained her answering the ad it felt so realistic to me. I hope she can make friends within this group and not be alone. I'm really feeling for her after reading that. :( I'm most interested in how Audrey and Jie will interact, hopefully Jie can be that non-toxic friend in her life.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and let you know you're Accepted.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • will be finishing my SU soon-ish. Something just happened in real life. :(

Years
  • I hope she can make friends within this group and not be alone. I'm really feeling for her after reading that. :( I'm most interested in how Audrey and Jie will interact, hopefully Jie can be that non-toxic friend in her life.

Jie? Non-toxic? Ahahahaha!!!

Kidding, of course. Kind of. Either way, it should be fun! :D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Placeholder for now. I had things to take care of...

Edit: clicking on the headshot brings you to the full body image.

A Hurricane on the Battlefield

"This world is completely different from what I know. I can't tell if its terrifying ... or exciting."
    Name: Roxana "Roxxy" Herrera
    Theme: Halsey - Control

Combat:

Class: Frontliner
    Magic: Water || Lightning || Poison || Frenzy

Often coming off as somewhat aggressive in serious situations, its not a stretch to say that Roxana wouldn't try to get right into a fight once she got a chance. Often given the moniker of "Hurricane", Roxana fights as just that. She focuses on fast, but strong attacks, often laced with the power given to her by runic water and lightning magic. She isn't exactly the strongest frontliner out there, so she does finds herself in positions of over relying on her elemental damage. Luckily, her swift movements and fast attacks can help stack up damage if she ever finds herself without her runic magic.

Roxana also find the runic magics of poison and frenzy quite useful. This is definitely accurate when her own attacks are not strong enough against an Ahlin. Her fast attacks are perfect for the use of poison. Though its effects don't necessarily stack, the poison does enter the victim much easier after she has poked quite a few holes in them. Defensively, Roxana relies on dodging the attacks of foes stronger than her, never to sure in her ability to block against the attack. She has become much better at parrying such attacks, using the enemies strength and speed against them, but she is far from proficient.

In terms of weapons, Roxana prefers the use of twin rapiers. These two blades she found to be quite beautiful, both in image and in their deadliness. She hoped they matched her quite well. The runes are particularly found on the pommels and guards of the blades.

Appearance: Known as a person who focuses quite a bit on their appearance, Roxxy stands out a bit against your typical woman, and if she doesn't ... well, she'll try. The determined, bright hazel eyes housed on her round face are often considered to be the girl's best feature, although, she would often consider her smooth skin to be a close second. Sporting long, brown hair, Roxxy enjoys changing the style of which she wears it and isn't one to be afraid of dying it if she wanted. Whether it be worn up in a bun or down to her lower back/chest, it is always made to go with the outfit on hand. Though it goes unnoticed outside of when she wears dresses, Roxana does have a spine tattoo that barely poke above the end of her neck. She has a fairly fit and toned body, having played soccer and participated in track for most of her life.

Although she is able to pull almost anything off, Roxana is often seen wearing more colorful and edgy clothing. Her outfits always include her trademark dark denim jacket, and will vary from a floral blouse and skinny jeans to a short, colorful thigh high dress. Accessory wise, Roxana is definitely not one to go wrong, especially with the amount of bracelets and necklaces she wears when in a social environment. Of course, flats or heels are probably the best options for her, not that she can't pull everything off.

Stunning lips, alluring eyes, fashion sense, and an air of confidence, Roxana is someone who's sure to keep the attention of those around her. Of course, Roxana doesn't only want to be defined by her looks.

Personality: If you were thinking Roxana wasn't as outspoken as her appearance, you were definitely just lying to yourself. She is a person known for never hesitating when it comes to inserting her own opinion into a conversation and will often resort to some level of aggression and agitation if her beliefs needs to be defended. Despite the need to defend her views in some cases, she is fairly confident in herself. She speaks with a tone that comes off as charismatic and intelligent, though whether she uses this for her benefit is often depends on the person she is communicating with at the time.

This attitude of hers can often come to be seen as rude and snobbish, though, she chooses not to address the "issue". She wouldn't change for anyone, and she doesn't expect them to do the same for her. Be yourself is a motto she strives to hold true to herself every day. If someone doesn't want that from her, well ... Bye, Felicia.

Of course, this holds true when she isn't arguing with others and sharing her opinion as well. Roxana is a self-described socialite. Sociable and flirtatious, she enjoys putting herself out there to have a good time. Parties, social events, activities with friends, and even sporting events are all things she loves to participate in when she can. If it involves alcohol, having fun, or being with people she likes, she's up for it. Of course, this can lead to somewhat of a competitive nature for her. She has always striven to be the best soccer player, the best looking person, the smartest, etc. It was just something that came with, well, being her.

Of course, Roxana is also very protective of the group of friends that she has, even more so than her beliefs that she defends so closely. She considers them to be family and will do anything for them if need be. She couldn't count the number of times she was there to bail someone out (quite literally most of the time).

History: Born to a father working as a business mogul and a mother who worked as a nurse at one of the city's many hospitals, Roxana didn't necessarily grow up underprivileged. She was an only child and this made it easy for her parents to focus more on her when outside of work, after all, she was their "pride and joy." They raised her to be the perfect daughter and student, spoiling her and hoping to shape her into someone that could represent the family well. At first, she was like any other child. She enjoyed getting what she wanted. She welcomed any toy or cute outfit she was given.

Fortunately, things changed as she grew older. Being spoiled as a child was a good thing for the child, but as a teenager? No. Roxana began to see it as annoying. She saw them as empty gestures made to get her to follow the rules and not really make her happy. She was a teenage girl and she didn't need her parents to baby her anymore. She tried to act out in an attempt to force her parents to notice her as she was, not as they wanted her to be. When this didn't work, she went full out. A small change in wardrobe, her new found use of alcohol and cigarettes, excessive partying, and even bringing home boys and girls alike finally got her parents to notice that their overindulgence only pushed her to act out more. Unfortunately, after years of only spoiling and no discipline, her parents were at a loss on what to do.

Their attempts at solving this "problem" of her attitude simply pushed the young woman away. Shortly after her nineteenth birthday, the girl decided to leave the household. A small "I can take of myself" was the only thing she really said to her parents before leaving. She loved her parents, but now that she was able. She only wanted to leave.

It didn't take her long to find a decent job as a waitress and a nice, apartment to show with two of her friends. She kept up her social lifestyle, but did begin to attend university where she majored in fashion design. Though it wasn't as if her parents had stopped her before, she finally do what she wanted. She wasn't being groomed to be a good representative of Herrera family anymore. She was Roxana Herrera.

Last edited:
    Years

• Jackson Vale

Like this but less Asian

Pillar: Fire | Wind | Frenzy | Boost

Combat: In Combat Jackson will primarily work from a distance, damaging enemies and providing support from afar using ranged weapons like a bow or sniper rifle and his runic magic.

Jackson has very good eyesight and a superior aim developed during his past that he can put to good use, allowing him to quickly and efficiently hit targets from a long distance with near impeccable accuracy. He uses his elemental magic of Air and Fire to enhance the speed, potency and accuracy of his projectiles whilst his status magic is used to provide support to his allies or disrupt his enemies.

Despite his role as a support sniper, Jackson is liable to make very aggressive or risky moves like making leaps from great height or attacking foes head on even though it's not his job and something he'd be better off avoiding. He will generally carry equipment that can be somewhat useful in these instances but his skill with them doesn't amount to much next to his other capabilities.

Appearance: Jackson is tall and lanky, standing at 6'6" and being wiry thing with gaunt features. Jackson was once considered quite attractive, but a few years of alcohol and substance abuse and a tendency to take needlessly risks to his health have left him a shadow of his once healthy and athletic appearance. Jackson has dirty-blonde hair that whilst straight has grown quite long and unruly with a long fringe practically covering half of his face. Jackson's blue eyes, once dazzling, now look sunken and seem to have lost a lot of their luster.

Jackson dislikes bright colours, preferring to don shades of brown, grey and black. Typical attire for him consists cargo pants, a shirt and a tattered, heavy old coat with thick white fur around the collar.

Personality: There was a time when Jackson Vale was a man who was lively, cheerful and arrogant. That time has since passed however and Jackson has grown to become a cynical, depressed person with little regard for his own wellbeing or that of others.

Jackson is not well-liked, he is as sociable as his work requires him to be but he feels like the world has cheated him and holds little faith in humanity. He's apathetic, caring little about the interests or desires of others and not contributing any more effort to things than he's required to.

He doesn't take great care of himself either, relying on drug highs and drunken blackouts to help him get through his rather miserable life. He takes stupid risks and doesn't much care how injured or unwell he gets; he's even a heavy smoker.

Despite his bleak outlook on the world and tendency to be rather unfriendly Jackson is anything but a bad person. Deep down he merely wants to find some purpose in his life again, although he generally lacks the drive to do so.

History: Born in Moscow to his Russian mother and American father, Jackson's family moved to Seattle, Washington only a few months after his birth.

His parents were quite wealthy and Jackson was friendly and good-natured, so he lived a relatively carefree life and had the freedom to try many things. Of the many hobbies that Jackson attempted, it was archery (and later shooting) that he took to the most having a natural knack for the sports.

Jackson continued with the sports for a long time, becoming extremely proficient in them. In fact, by the age of seventeen he was one of the best archers in the country and wasn't to be frowned at as a shooter either. He was even being considered a likely candidate for the 2016 Olympics. Unfortunately, his skill and success also made Jackson arrogant and on occasion he would step on peoples' toes.
    Stepping on the wrong toes is what caused his life to go downhill. Jackson made the wrong person angry, and they paid off someone to rig a drug test before a big competition. Subsequently, Jackson was barred from competing from most competitions and lost his chance at the Olympics. He subsequently turned to substance abuse to mask his depression, spending the last of his money to flee back to Russia to escape the judgmental gazes and saddened attempts at helping him from his family.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm also done with my SU. I just cut bandages part. Hope you will like it.

Jackson Vale

Placeholder

I'm done with SU. Hope Jaromir can join the fray.

You guys are all Accepted. Yay!

These were really nice SUs and I really enjoyed reading through them,

Honestly, I hope Jackson and Jaromir bicker (or snark) at each other in Russian and everyone else is confused. I love that they're both from the same place. St. Petersburg is big enough for the two of them... hopefully.

and I love Roxy, I'm really interested in how she'll interact with the rest, especially Axel..., but I know it'll be the great. I know Quest hasn't finished his history, but we chatted enough for me to know that I can accept him on what he has currently (history isn't a big thing for me, tbh).

Also...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be traveling from January 30th - February 8th, but I'll have my computer, but I don't know how often I can post. Therefore, I'm going to submit the IC before I leave (with the first post) and I'm also naming Quest as temporary GM. He'll accept other people that haven't been accepted yet and help me out a bit while I'm traveling.

Last edited:

TheSignWriter

Forever is an illusion.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    I can't seem to develop a character that I like, so I guess I won't be joining. Sorry to disappoint!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be traveling from January 30th - February 8th, but I'll have my computer, but I don't know how often I can post. Therefore, I'm going to submit the IC before I leave (with the first post) and I'm also naming Quest as temporary GM. He'll accept other people that haven't been accepted yet and help me out a bit while I'm traveling.

/me smiles at the new found power in his hands.

I can't seem to develop a character that I like, so I guess I won't be joining. Sorry to disappoint!

I'm disappointed to hear that SignWriter, I'm sure it would've been a blast to have you hear! I'll let Retro Bug know for you!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey KFK, why are you always being made temporary GM? I keep noticing that.

Reserve me? x)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I'm going to renew my reserve. I ended up having to do a complete redesign of my character.

Should be up by the end of the weekend. Thanks.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    @ Kikpanther: You are rereserved my dear friend. Get it done soon!

@ SV: I talked to Retro Bug and we're both completely fine with it! Just need to know what you want to reserve. The Frontliners and Patchers are full and the seeker is limited to our wonderful GM!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • NO ONE LOOK AT THIS SU IT'S NOT DECENT!

Spoiler:

But it is finished. ;) plzacceptmequestkthnxluvuxoxoxoxoxoxo

Back