• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Recurring characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
  • In many of the games, side characters from past games have made appearances. Do you think this trend will be repeated in X&Y?

Are there any recurring characters you would want to return, or hope do not return? Any you hoping for new info about these previous characters? What about new traveling characters in XY? Anyway, what's your opinion?

Personally I hope that Looker or another Interpol agent comes back. I want more information about the Interpol. Also, I want to visit their base because that would be awesome. This makes sense because Looker has been speculated to be from France, and also there's the whole Doctor Who theory, and both of those point to his possible return in X&Y.
    Oh and Cynthia would be cool too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back