• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
Years
  • Hello, my name is Brandon from the US and I am 17 years old. I have been playing Pokemon since Pokemon crystal and played all of them through Omega Ruby. my favorite Pokemon game is sapphire and I hope to get along with all members in this community!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC, I am sure you will love it here like the rest of us, and it's nice to see some one else here that has a favorite game the same as mine, hope to see you around the forums some time and do enjoy your self exploring around.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Well hey there, pokemon_lover. No guesses for what sorts of games you like? xD Well there are plenty of Pokemon sections here, so you can discuss any topic that your heart desires. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask. Enjoy your time with us~

Years
  • Third gen fans for the win. <3 Huge Hoenn fan here too, OR/AS were pretty awesome remakes. Welcome to PC, Brandon, good to have you!

We're both longtime fans and there really is a lot to talk about here even outside of Pokemon so I really hope you'll stay. Can always message myself or another staff member for help but otherwise kick back and have a good one. :)

Back