• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Germany

Years
  • Hi there,

my name Kevin and this is my second time I registered here. Years ago I registered here already for downloading and playing Pokémon hacks, but I forgot my account information because it was some years ago.

I started Pokémon in elementary with Pokémon Blue. After that I played Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Saphire, FireRed and Emerald. Since I did not have a DS for quite a while, I started playing hacks as a substitute. This spring my girlfriend and I started playing LeafGreen and FireRed simultaneously and since a few weeks ago we both got a New 3DS XL with X and Y.

Since the new editions have many cool online features I registered here for trading and battling.

So I hope to have a good time here and to meet nice people :)

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Hi there, Kevin! Welcome to PC! Well there's a great Trading section, and also a Competitive Battling & Team Building section, so make sure you check both of them out! Enjoy your stay here with us~

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hallo!
    Das selbe ist auch mir passiert :D hatte schon einen account.

Das selbe geht fur die hacks, hatte kein nintendo also hat musste nen emulator benutzen. :)

Years
  • Aw, that's really nice. My bf and I got X/Y and then OR/AS but he isn't very into Pokemon anymore since he finds it too easy and repetitive.. so we can't really have that same experience. D: ROM hacks are an awesome way to keep yourself interested in the franchise if you either can't get the recent games or are waiting on newer releases so it's cool you're into them, people on PC work pretty hard to make fangames for the members. I'd like to get back into them sometime, especially the cool-looking new hacks like Pokemon Sweet.

Big welcome to the forum, Kevin! I do hope you'll like this place and won't leave like last time, yeah? [:

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • Hello, welcome again!
    I noticed you're from Germany, willing to share which part? I'm a major fan of Bayern Munich and have been wishing to visit Bavaria for a long time~

I hope you enjoy playing XY with your girlfriend! Snowbelle City looks perfect at night and is wonderful to roller skate about and sit on benches to bask in the atmosphere *hinthint*.

Years
  • Hi there, Kevin! Welcome to PC! Well there's a great Trading section, and also a Competitive Battling & Team Building section, so make sure you check both of them out! Enjoy your stay here with us~
    Thanks you for your greeting and your tips.

Hallo!
    Das selbe ist auch mir passiert :D hatte schon einen account.

Das selbe geht fur die hacks, hatte kein nintendo also hat musste nen emulator benutzen. :)
    Und bist jetzt auf den aktuellen Konsolen unterwegs? Mein alter PC konnte damals keinen DS emulieren, weswegen ich auch nur GBA Hacks gespielt habe. Daher habe ich nie in die DS Editionen reingezockt weder auf dem Handheld noch der Rom. Heutzutage habe ich zwar die Möglichkeit die Spiele zu zocken, aber irgendwie gefallen mir diese Generationen nicht so.

Aw, that's really nice. My bf and I got X/Y and then OR/AS but he isn't very into Pokemon anymore since he finds it too easy and repetitive.. so we can't really have that same experience. D: ROM hacks are an awesome way to keep yourself interested in the franchise if you either can't get the recent games or are waiting on newer releases so it's cool you're into them, people on PC work pretty hard to make fangames for the members. I'd like to get back into them sometime, especially the cool-looking new hacks like Pokemon Sweet.

Big welcome to the forum, Kevin! I do hope you'll like this place and won't leave like last time, yeah? [:
    Maybe he will get back to it with the next edition :)

I agree with you totally, the amount of work and the polish some of these hacks (and of course the games made with RPG Maker also) have is really impressive.

Thanks for you nive greeting. This time I hope to stay :)

Hello, welcome again!
    I noticed you're from Germany, willing to share which part? I'm a major fan of Bayern Munich and have been wishing to visit Bavaria for a long time~

I hope you enjoy playing XY with your girlfriend! Snowbelle City looks perfect at night and is wonderful to roller skate about and sit on benches to bask in the atmosphere *hinthint*.
    I am born in Saarland which is the smallest non-city federal state in Germany located in the south west on the border to France. Now I live in the northern part of Baden Württemberg which is the federal state west of Bavaria and therefore also in the south. I see you come from Singapore, is soccer/football a big thing there?

Thanks für the hint ;)

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Thanks you for your greeting and your tips.

Und bist jetzt auf den aktuellen Konsolen unterwegs? Mein alter PC konnte damals keinen DS emulieren, weswegen ich auch nur GBA Hacks gespielt habe. Daher habe ich nie in die DS Editionen reingezockt weder auf dem Handheld noch der Rom. Heutzutage habe ich zwar die Möglichkeit die Spiele zu zocken, aber irgendwie gefallen mir diese Generationen nicht so.

Maybe he will get back to it with the next edition :)

I agree with you totally, the amount of work and the polish some of these hacks (and of course the games made with RPG Maker also) have is really impressive.

Thanks for you nive greeting. This time I hope to stay :)

I am born in Saarland which is the smallest non-city federal state in Germany located in the south west on the border to France. Now I live in the northern part of Baden Württemberg which is the federal state west of Bavaria and therefore also in the south. I see you come from Singapore, is soccer/football a big thing there?

Thanks für the hint ;)

Kann ich gut werstehen, und ja, habe ein 2DS, und ein altes DS lite.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • I am born in Saarland which is the smallest non-city federal state in Germany located in the south west on the border to France. Now I live in the northern part of Baden Württemberg which is the federal state west of Bavaria and therefore also in the south. I see you come from Singapore, is soccer/football a big thing there?

Thanks für the hint ;)

Baden Württemberg, it's where Stuttgart and Freiburg are, right? And BMW... ^^

Football is the national sport, even if we aren't exceptionally good at it. After all, we are the only ones mad enough to pay a ransom to watch BPL live here on pay television. We were also the ones who made that anti-gambling advert that predicted that Germany would win the World Cup in 2014... :P

Years
  • Yeah right where Stuttgart and Freiburg are. I live in Mannhein, which is not that well known, but it is the neighbour city of Heidelberg, which is quite famous. BMW actually is not in Baden Württemberg. BMW is in Bavaria and Mercedes Benz is in Baden Württemberg. The car was invented by Carl Benz here in Mannheim, the place where his first garage shop was is less than 200m away from where I live in Mannheim.

I saw that the Singapore national team has the first place in the current qualification for the Asian soccer championship therefore not all hope is lost ;)

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • Yeah right where Stuttgart and Freiburg are. I live in Mannhein, which is not that well known, but it is the neighbour city of Heidelberg, which is quite famous. BMW actually is not in Baden Württemberg. BMW is in Bavaria and Mercedes Benz is in Baden Württemberg. The car was invented by Carl Benz here in Mannheim, the place where his first garage shop was is less than 200m away from where I live in Mannheim.

I saw that the Singapore national team has the first place in the current qualification for the Asian soccer championship therefore not all hope is lost ;)

Oh, Mercedes. o_O *coughforzaferraricough*

Our NT is good in SEA, passable in Asia, will not make it on the world stage. Unlike Germany.;)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Welcome - oh wait - WELCOME BACK TO PC, Kevin!

Ah, the lovely scent of hacks. There's lots of awesome hack games to play, they went off course with the usual routine the Pokemon games do! ...I definitely got attracted to here thanks to the hacks.

I can sense the nostalgia playing those old games! So, which hacks have you tried or going to try?

Haha, you'll definitely have a good time here, many forums and topics to visit, we have so many varieties! Also, everyone's nice and friendly, you'll make lots of friends because everyone here likes to have friends!

Enjoy your stay, hope you'll have lots of fun!

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hi guy, wow its great that you play with your girlfriend, is that how you met? or did you find out later? I hope you guys have fun with the new generation of games, theres so much to look forward too. like MEGA CHARIZARD WROAAAAHH!!!!! hahaha honestly i hadent been this excited about a videogame since I heard about GTA5.

Cya round :)

Years
  • Welcome - oh wait - WELCOME BACK TO PC, Kevin!

Ah, the lovely scent of hacks. There's lots of awesome hack games to play, they went off course with the usual routine the Pokemon games do! ...I definitely got attracted to here thanks to the hacks.

I can sense the nostalgia playing those old games! So, which hacks have you tried or going to try?

Haha, you'll definitely have a good time here, many forums and topics to visit, we have so many varieties! Also, everyone's nice and friendly, you'll make lots of friends because everyone here likes to have friends!

Enjoy your stay, hope you'll have lots of fun!
    Thanks for your greetings

I started with several roms I don't remember anymore, the only one I remember is Pokémon Naranja. For years Pokémon Shiny Gold was my favorite hack. Last year I tried Liquid Crystal and Glazed which both are pretty great. At the moment I focus on playing the original games, therefore I am not going to play any hacks in near future. I would like to play the RPG Maker game Pokémon Zeta, but I prefer playing on Handheld (I play the hacks on my Android Handheld) and playing those games on Android is unfortunately not possible.

Hi guy, wow its great that you play with your girlfriend, is that how you met? or did you find out later? I hope you guys have fun with the new generation of games, theres so much to look forward too. like MEGA CHARIZARD WROAAAAHH!!!!! hahaha honestly i hadent been this excited about a videogame since I heard about GTA5.

Cya round
    Actually we met in a South Park forum. Since she introduced herself in the forum I knew from the beginning, that she also liked playing video games. But back then she did not play Pokémon games. FireRed was her first game. Last year she said to me, that she would like to try a Pokémon game. This year for valentines day I got her FireRed and bought myself LeafGreen (and put them in a selfmade amaray case) so she could try the games with a trading and a batteling partner and I thought it would be a great gift vor valentines because it was couple thing for us. Since she really got into Pokémon I bought her an 3DS with Pokémon Y for her birthday and when I saw how cool those generations are, I bought a 3DS and Pokemon X for myself and now here we are^^

I was always a Blastoise fan, but unfortunately I don't like Mega Blastoise, but Mega Charizard is pretty cool. Also we both really like GTA5 too.

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • the same with blastoise, and alot of other megas, Gyarados and steelix look out of place. But Mega Gardevoir, Charizard, Altaria, and Houndoom look awesome

Back