• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Trade it Up!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Hi everyone, I'm done struggling with WonderTrades and people who only ask to trade to show off shinies (which are cool but I could never get something of equal value T-T). It's so nice to find a community online with which to trade. I'm working on filling my pokedex in X, which means I don't really need to keep things so much as trade and return. I get some help, you get to keep your swanky pokemon (or keep mine if you prefer). Also being offered is pokerus, so feel free to hit me up with trade fodder in return for a PKRS spinarak, squirtle, whatever's laying around in my PC. I also used pokemiles to get some of them there evolution items like dawn stones, razor claws, etc, so if you need something I'd love to (hopefully) help you out.
    ^ w ^ )/ so nice meeting everyone! I can't wait to work with you. PM me for friend codes and the like. I live in the US, region-wise.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yo, welcome to PC!

Hmmm, that's a problem. D: PC's Trade section is right for you! There's nice people who's willing to trade their shinies for something else! Just follow the rules, negotiate and have fuuuuun! c:

You can put your friend code in your profile too! Go on aboard the Trade Section. :'D Much more helpful...

Nice to meet you too and really, enjoy your stay! Do visit the other forums... you may like some of them! XD

Enjoy your stay~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Azurion! Welcome to the PC!
    Those stupid people, just doing stupid things than actually trading -.- Well, you've come in the right place! The Trade Section is one of the biggest sections here in the PC! Go check it out! I'm sure you'll get what you want! But PC is fuuuuuuuuuull of other sections! Why don't you go explore???
    I hope you enjoy being here, see you around!

Years
  • Hi Azu, welcome to PC! :)

I hope you'll like the trade forum, lots of fun trades to be had there. -^^- I haven't been trading much lately (or playing Pokemon since I've been hooked on other things lol) but I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice things to add to your collection. Good luck and have an awesome time!

Back