• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] RPG Maker VX Ace resizing the picture selecting box

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 27, 2015
Not talking about the face for menu graphic but the other graphic character choosing, how do I shrink/grow the picture selecting box please?

Thanks.

Note: If you cannot install steam go onto your anti virus and go to threats and exclusions and choose the Steam file you tried to install and then check all options possible then save then try installing again it shall work.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
As this question is more centered around Game Development, this thread is going to be moved there! If you have any future questions relating to the game you might be working on, I'd look there if I were you! (: Or if you have any future questions on where things should be posted feel free to VM/ PM me!

Moved to Game Development ~

Back