• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Where do deleted tilesets go?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • I just spent the whole afternoon compiling a massive tileset and because I am an idiot I deleted it in the RMXP game, not realizing it would be deleted from the folder.

Does anyone know if there is a way to recover it? Thanks

Years
  • Sorry, but a deleted tileset will never be recovered unless you have a backup of the file "Tilesets.rxdata" since all the tilesets are packed into one file individual tilesets don't go into the recycling bin but are rather just removed. (Or if you haven't saved your project yet you could close it without saving and reopen it, but I doubt you've got this option left)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • That's okay, I will just recompile it!

Thanks for the help, though!

Gexeys

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Assuming you're on windows you can right click the whole of your game folder, click properties and then looking along to the previous version tab. You might be able to find and restore and older version from there, you might not. This method is not really that great if you've been working on other things, you could also try on the tilesets folder to avoid losing work.

Back