• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

He'll have Starla's fist to answer to, in fact. And so starts the beginning of a beautiful love/hate friendship between our peppy protagonist and our strong feminist recurring character. Starla'll be the asiest character I ever had to play, since I based her personality completely on myself. If me and Char were to meet in Rl, this, in most likelihood, is how things would go. Lulz. Yes, Pokrmon duel and all.

Years
But before all that happens, we'll have a tripple battle of some sort. Us three heroes versus three bug catchers.
BTW, Umbry_chan. THe battle between Tai and Starla, who will win? Or should it be a draw, that way they will be impressed by each other's skills.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
Breaking hearts has never looked so cool.

Definitely a draw. Because I know you're against Tai losing a battle against Starla, and i'm equally as determined not to let Starla lose a battle to Tai this early on, when their power should be pretty much equally matched anyways, since their Pokemon are the same level. But what should stop the fight? Both Pokemon collapsing simultaneously? ^^; It'll be the beginning of a rocky friendship. Lol.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
Let's play this game.

Unfortunately, as my Laptop has decided to isolate me, despite being in the midst of Hick Town, aka Mayfield Kentucky, in this swanky hotel that happened to be the only establishment in town, I won't have the Im back until Monday morning. So, we'll have to either discusss this thing publicly on the local Ooc, or you can message me about it when you're ready. =P

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Okay, would anyone mind filling me in here on what's going on exactly?
A quick play by play I suppose

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Fear not, its just me, umbre-chan, and charizard anxiously waiting the arrival of Iris and Starla <3 they are basically discussing the meeting of our characters entrance. ^^ Hope that clears things up for you.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
We're going to shake hands and be introduced and become happy tree friends!

Yarrrr.

Well, recurring characters are probably very interesting - otherwise they wouldn't recur, would they? Will we get to follow you, Tai I mean Charizard_Man?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
We can live like Jack and Sally if you want.

As far as I know, Erlack, i'm not positive yet, since we're still in the middle of working specific details out, it's going to be in front of everyone else, all the other character's are just going to be blocked from responding until the battle is finished. But it will take place in front of everyone. And, since Char doesn't want Starla to whip Tai and send him wailing back to Pallet Town to his mommy, and I don't want her to lose her own challenge similarily, it will be a draw.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I still feel completely left out and out of the loop lol. Looks like lots of planning is happening on an epic introduction.

Cirrus

Years
I believe something is happening like this =D:

- Tai goes into the woods to find the "TR Member" (aka Iris)
- Starla gets angry at him
- They beat each other up have a Pokemon battle
- The ORLY owls take over the world

Years
lol. yes. something along those lines. SO after Cirrus posts, I'm going to post. Followed by GhostPrincess and Umbreongirl. Then me and Umbreongirl willl switch off posting until we're done with the battle. Which is when its Yashi's turn to post.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
I believe something is happening like this =D:

- Tai goes into the woods to find the "TR Member" (aka Iris)
- Starla gets angry at him
- They beat each other up have a Pokemon battle
- The ORLY owls take over the world

I lol'd

and yes its something like that

Cirrus

Years
Oh, my. So many people inflicted with heterochromia =D

And the condition's supposed to be pretty rare. I guess we're lucky... =D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
I based Iris off a Vampiristic game character. Thus explaining half of her unique traits

*cough*she'savampire>P*

Thoseofyouthatdidnotgetthejokeinthatwillnotgetananimalcookie!!!!!!

Yeah, itts even rarer her sister has the same type of eyes but they are switched. :P (I guess it runs in her family?) Highly illogical but we are talking about POKEMON here xD

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
If this is epic as I think as it is going to be, my debut will have to outshine it just because of my competitive nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back