• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHEEP!

-Solstice-

Wait, I put stuff here?
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    This is a fairly simple game. The aim is to match your answer with as many other players as possible without discussing anything with them, picking answers that you think everyone else will pick. There is no such thing as an incorrect answer, so if I ask "an electric pokemon" and everybody replies "Bob Dole," then that was the best sheep answer. Points are determined by how many people sheeped an answer; if 13 people answered "Bob Dole," then those 13 people get 13 points; if 7 people answered "Pikablu" then those 7 people get 7 points, and so on. Questions are asked and you'll pm me your answer. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CONFER. You can post shenanigans and Stuff in this thread. After 8 questions, (1 set)I'll announce the end of said set and the person with the most points will be declared the winner of that set, simple!

We need around 8 people to join.

Back