• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweeping Shuckle?! rotation battle team

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
so ya alternate's trick room or troll room gave me this idea + i <3 shuckle

At a glance
579.png
213.png
248.png
565.png
621.png
437.png

In depth
579.png

Rankurusu @ life orb
Trait: Magic Guard
Nature: Quiet (-Spe +SpA)
EVs: 252 hp/ 252 satk/ 4 def
Trick Room
Shadow Ball
Pyschic
focus blast

213.png

Shuckle @ leftovers
trait:sturdy
nature:relaxed(+Def,-Spd)
Evs:252 HP/ 252 def/ 4 Sdef
power trick
stone edge
Guard share
knock off
248.png

trantitar @ leftovers
trait: Sand stream
Evs:252hp/252 atk/4def
Adamant Nature (+atk,-satk)
subsitute
focus punch
crunch
stone edge

565.png

Abagoora @ Expert Belt
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Aqua Jet
Shell break

621.png

Crimgan @ life orb
Trait:encourage
Evs:252def/252atk/6hp
Adamant Nature (+atk,-satk)
Super power
Outrage
sucker punch
fire fang

437.png

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed (-Spe +Def)
EVs: 252 HP/152 satk /96 SpD/ 8 Def
Trick Room
Flash Cannon
pyschic
stealth rock

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
I don't know too much about Rotation Battling and the metagame, but a couple of quick things I can reccomend:

- Switch Bronzong and Tyranitar's positions so that Tar comes out with Sandstorm and gives Shuckle the bulk it needs from the get go. That gives you room to free up the focus sash with leftovers/lum berry. Also, Quick Claw is generally banned, so Rankurusu should have a different item, maybe leftovers? Thunder Wave is also not a good idea on Trick Room because your opponents then get to go first, same thing goes for Shell Break which boosts speed.

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
what you shud do is lead with shuckle
use power trick and rotate out to bronzong
he uses trick room
rotate out to shuckle and kill
or you could just use sash SD deoxys to get more attack but where is the fun in thay??

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
I don't know too much about Rotation Battling and the metagame, but a couple of quick things I can reccomend:

- Switch Bronzong and Tyranitar's positions so that Tar comes out with Sandstorm and gives Shuckle the bulk it needs from the get go. That gives you room to free up the focus sash with leftovers/lum berry. Also, Quick Claw is generally banned, so Rankurusu should have a different item, maybe leftovers? Thunder Wave is also not a good idea on Trick Room because your opponents then get to go first, same thing goes for Shell Break which boosts speed.
quick claw is banned...aw
twave and shell break were really just fillers untill i could think of better moves what do you suggest replacing those with?

Back