• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon RM2K3 toutriol

Status
Not open for further replies.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
Years
  • sorry but the last thread didn't work becuase this fourms doesn't work
    that good but to get to the point
    The title says it all so can any pro at makeing pokemon games
    create a pokemon tortiol to turn the fanial fantasy looking game to a
    pokemon one for all the noobs that have no idea how to make
    a pokemon rpg game like me.and can u make a in depth tortiol
    of every thing need to make a pokemon game.
    please.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • poke manga artiset said:
    sorry but the last thread didn't work becuase this fourms doesn't work
    that good but to get to the point
    The title says it all so can any pro at makeing pokemon games
    create a pokemon tortiol to turn the fanial fantasy looking game to a
    pokemon one for all the noobs that have no idea how to make
    a pokemon rpg game like me.and can u make a in depth tortiol
    of every thing need to make a pokemon game.
    please.
    Sorry to be blunt, but no. To make the game look like Pokemon use Pokemon chipsets. But there are no in depths Pokemon tutorials in existance. You have to learn to use the program yourself and use that knowledge to create a game. There are loads of tutorials at www.gamingw.net to help and some can be built in to a Pokemon game such as the day/night systems.
    And nobody will take the time to write every instruction to make a CBS, Pokemon select system, item system etc, one reason being that nobody has even completed all of these.
    It might sound harsh or rude, but it's just the facts.

Years
  • Well first you make a simple game...so you learn the basic of switches, variables and conditional branches. Then you learn how to make a CBS (CUSTOM BATTLE SYSTEM), for the game...learn how to make a CMS (CUSTUM MENU SYSTEM) and then finnally get the graphics you need and you start makin the game...thats as simple as I can put it..you can learn how to make CBS and CMS by going to this site www.gamingw.net though it might take some more learning to learn how to make an pokemon CBS.

Regards,
    PokeDaviD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I would like to say that firstly, next time you should post matters like this in the help/reuqests thread.
    Secondly, I learned by thinking BIG. Of course it's hard at first, but gather the right rescouces, start making some small maps and try replicating the game if possible. You'll learn quickly since you have to get used to all the functions and commands.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Uh...i dont think we should get people to learn to make pokemon games in RM2k3...they should learn Sphere,ika,or VERGE...I guess this is why people using rm2k3(too many tutorials) and way to easy but very restricted.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • ok then can someone teach me about Switches
    Variables,Basic RPG2k3 stuff,custom battle system,and other stuff that
    is need for my game

Years
  • First of all it would take someone a matter of post's to teach you all of those, secondly do what pheonix says...its as simple as that...but If you really want to learn then simply keep trying things..eventually they will work out...(that's how I learned..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back