• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Cartoons

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Do you watch cartoons? If so, which ones?

I love them, personally. Out of the ones currently airing, I'd have to say my favorites are Steven Universe and We Bare Bears. They have never gotten old for me. All time though I'd have to say Teen Titans is up there. It was a classic from when I was young and I still watch it from time to time.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Gonna have to say, maan is Teen Titans up there for me too. I loved the crap out of the original and I just need to watch it again sometime. ;_;

For ones I watch... really, only Steven Universe. Not many other cartoons honestly appeal to me but I've been in love with Steven Universe since I first watched it. Just love the Gem species, it's so fascinating and creative, honestly. *_*

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Yes, I happen to be really fond of them, actually.

I mostly watch cartoons that are fantasy adventure and comedy.

The cartoons I am most fond of are Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, SpongeBob SquarePants, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, The Simpsons, and Futurama.

Guest123_x1

I love cartoons! However, there's hardly any that are targeted towards kids on broadcast television anymore due to "cable competition" and the war on obesity (I don't really care for the PG-and-higher shows such as "The Simpsons" and the like).
    These days, I tend to watch those old theatrical shorts (and features) from the "Golden Age" of Western Animation that spanned from the 1930s to late 1950s. My favorites are the classic Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, Tom and Jerry, and some of the old feature-length Disney Animated Classics.

Bay

Years
  • Before I've been following Gravity Falls and the Avatar series, but they have been finished. Right now I'm following Steven Universe, been enjoying it a lot for the most part. The Simpsons counts too, though a lot of their newer episodes I'm eh and a lot of time I just have the episodes as background noise.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Cartoons are AWESOME! :D

I love rewatching Wolverine and the X-men, X-Men Evolution, & American Dad.

All Hail King Julien is really fun to watch too & also on Netflix I believe ^.^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 90s cartoons were truly the best imo.

Some of my favourites from that time were Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Recess, Real Monsters, Hey Arnold! aaaand more.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I love cartoons, the 90's one and the newest one like Regular Show, American Dad, The SImpsons, South Park, Bojack Horseman, Archer....

Years
  • Yes, the ones that don't dumb themselves down for tiny children. (Sorry, new PPG, but you're awful.)

The 90s seems to be when some genuinely exceptional cartoons first started showing up. Batman the Animated Series is one of the best cartoons ever made. (Although I think the lesser known Earth's Mightiest Heroes gives it a run for its money where it comes to superhero cartoons.) But I think some of the best ones are from the last 10 years or so: Avatar, Bob's Burgers, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and others.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • tom jerry and totally spies are my favs
    but number one is ...

we all know why

Cartoons

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
  • Hey I like gravityfalls but it is no more telecasted, then Ultimate Spiderman, sometimes adventure time and courage the cowardlydog. I watch Phineas and Ferb, Teen Titans, Ninja Hattori... I like Tom and Jerry too as I am watching it from I was just a kid...Hey honestly I love Oswald and earth mightiest hero(wasp is sexy XD)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Forever waiting on Rick & Morty season 3

South Park is high on my list of cartoons still airing, I haven't watched a lot of Bob's Burgers but from the season or two I've seen of it I thought it was great and definitely want to keep watching.

I'm kind of on/off with Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama, like I won't watch them for years then suddenly remember they exist and binge watch a season or something.

In terms of cartoons that have ended, the ones that stick out to me most right now are Phineas and Ferb, Proud Family and Kim Possible.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • YES. I love cartoons. <3 The problem though, is that I don't seem to watch them enough though. My favorite ones are MLP:FiM, Littlest Pet Shop, Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time and some others. :3 I like the childish ones mostly because they aren't too hard for my brain as well as anxiety either. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    still try to catch adventure time whenever i can
    then there's rick and morty as well as venture brothers (yeah talk about long waits in-between seasons!)

Back