• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Rises Again: A HP RP [OOC/SU thread] *Revived*

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    You are accepted Ryan. Now with this cast of characters filled, we can start to prepare!

Edit: For now, does anyone have a question or a discussion for this RP?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Well, I'm wondering how things will work out with my character being a werewolf? What do you guys think would be the best way for everyone else to find out?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Well, I'm wondering how things will work out with my character being a werewolf? What do you guys think would be the best way for everyone else to find out?

Well, I'm guessing that would be something she should mean to keep secret, don't you think?
    I mean, my character may be nice and try to understand, but there's no way he'd willingly go hang out with a potentially murderous fiend (no offense)…

@Watchman: Regarding the pets, could you allow Mehmet a black and white capuchin with a miniature fez?
    Spoiler:

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    PLEASE THOUGH. THATS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Well, I'm guessing that would be something she should mean to keep secret, don't you think?
    I mean, my character may be nice and try to understand, but there's no way he'd willingly go hang out with a potentially murderous fiend (no offense)…

Well yes she will try to keep secret but Remus Lupin tried to keep it secret and it was still found out

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Well yes she will try to keep secret but Remus Lupin tried to keep it secret and it was still found out
    Really only Lupin's friends knew until Lupin became a teacher in his adulthood. And when word got around Lupin became an outcast, so I agree with Drunk and think that you're definitely going to want to keep her...situation quiet, maybe sharing with one or two close friends eventually. But I feel like a big deal shouldn't be made about it because it could detract from the central plot if everyone's focused on the werewolf instead of the crisis.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    That's what I'm planning on doing, I've just learned from past experiences that it's always best to get the opinion of one or more people in the rp

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Drunk, that would be fine. Just don't let it be too much trouble(Actually make it do tons of trouble). :P

Also, the IC is open so I will post the first chapter objectives, requirements, location, etc. in just a bit.

It will include map, needed items, and of course, the animals!

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Can you post the objectives? I'm so ready to post :D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Drunk, that would be fine. Just don't let it be too much trouble(Actually make it do tons of trouble). :P
    LOL xD
    Also, the IC is open so I will post the first chapter objectives, requirements, location, etc. in just a bit.

It will include map, needed items, and of course, the animals!
    Awesome!
    I'll be looking forward to it! :cheeky:

However, don't expect any activity from me tomorrow… 12 hour long roadtrip -_-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I posted the first chapter. Get to it guys and please read it carefully.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alright we started! I'll get a post in soon, most likely sometime today.

EDIT: scratch that, I'll have it up on the 26th, after holidays.

Last edited:

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, my keyboard is broken beyond belief and I will post when I get it repaired -___-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    As of right now, yes. However, if we ever have an open spot I'll let you know.

Nice posts so far guys keep it up.

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'll try to finish the first chapter tonight because I'm leaving for a week tomorrow.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'd been hoping to be able to post by now although it appears I won't be able to until about January 10th due to a combination of RL, school starting, and freakin' skyrim.

I'm sorry for not posting this sooner, I kinda saw it coming but I was sort of in denial… :\

I don't think it should me much of a problem since I can continue to describe Chapter 1 retroactively later on, but yeah, I know it's a long time. :(

Hey guys, I'd been hoping to be able to post by now although it appears I won't be able to until about January 10th due to a combination of RL, school starting, and freakin' skyrim.

I'm sorry for not posting this sooner, I kinda saw it coming but I was sort of in denial… :\

I don't think it should me much of a problem since I can continue to describe Chapter 1 retroactively later on, but yeah, I know it's a long time. :(

Last edited:
    Back