• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trainer Classes

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
-Mechanic Trainers. (Using a lot of Steel Pokemon)
There's already an Engineer class. They appear in the Kanto-based games.

I think it would be interesting to see a "Rapper" class. Also a "Twilight FanGirl" class. They'll mainly use Ghost & Dark type Pokemon, plus Zubat.

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
i think it would be cool to have travelers, since this region is farther away from the others have travelers from the other regions in the game.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
The "black" trainer class you want so bad is the DJs.
I'm thinking a Graffiti artist using a Smeargle. And maybe a Priest sort of Psychic type user, or a Kung Fu Monk using Fighting types like Medicham. Then of course the over-fan-demanded Businessperson trainer type.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
I think it would be interesting to see a "Rapper" class.

the DJs.
I'm thinking a Graffiti artist using a Smeargle.

Yes! They need all the elements of Hip-Hop (Mc's, Dj's, Writers, and Breakdancers), that would be awesome. And it is mostly in a big city, so it would make sense. I'm not sure how big Rapping is in Japan, but I know there are definitely Dj's, graffiti writers, and breakdancers, so it could happen. I think the most likely one would be breakdancers though.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Going by my guess that Isshu is set in America...
Football Players, or as someone else said earlier, Jocks.
Someone said "Mimes", I'd like the broader "street performers"
Treehuggers/Hippies
Runaway
And to replace Rancher, I'd like Cowboy. I don't like how the male Ranchers are fat and pedo-y.
Uh, Black trainers! That's not the class name, they could be the jock class.

As long as they were real footballers. Not that stupid Rugby ripoff the Americans call football. :P
I do doubt they would use American Footballers though, seeing as the only country that actually plays it is the USA itself.

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
Years
what ever happened to Jr. trainers? I would like to see a samurai.

EP004_007.jpg

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
Football player (one called Ronaldo, since in the last decade, three of the best world players have that name: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo)
Hippies (only with grass pokémons, if them faint, they smoke them :D)
No hip hop elements please (apart of the grafitti artist, that would be cool)
Mega nerds (you can only find them in their houses, in front of their pc's)
Divers (you can only find them underwater)

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Gamer? I don't really know what Pokémon they would use though. They could be a somewhat stereotype 'geek' playing on/holding a Gameboy Original.

Gamer is the new name for Gamblers in HG/SS.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I do doubt they would use American Footballers though, seeing as the only country that actually plays it is the USA itself.
If by "only country that actually plays it" you mean "not just the US, but also the UK, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Mexico, Austria, Japan, Israel, and Spain, all of whom have professional and/or collegiate football leagues, and there's also the International Federation of American Football regulating five continents" then you're absolutely correct.

Anyway, one class I'd like to see is "Master." They'd be a post-game type, using six high-level, fully-evolved Pokemon, maybe even starters or pseudolegends. Something with actual difficulty, because I'm disappointed in Ace Trainers and Veterans. There's even some potential characters for that- ex-Elite Four members like Agatha, Lorelei, and Flannery's unseen grandfather, and whoever it was Blue beat to become Champion. There's got to be more powerful trainers than just the Elite Four and champ.

I'd also like to see a movie star/celebrity, lifeguard, adult-age ninja (so far we have Koga, Janine... and a bunch of kids), doctors/nurses, and spies.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
Bring back the Gamblers! :o
But srsly, Business Man/Woman in the city, Steel types? :3
Maybe some Desert people, like... with the whole headscarf and such. Ground Types.
Jungleboys :D

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
I dont care if they have any new ones, but i want to see more interesting placement, like a rich boy stuck in a cave. that would be funny, and it would make you use pokemon other than grass and water for the hikers.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
Maybe a soldier? You know one from the army?
It could have steel, electric or fighting type xD

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
I understand where people are coming from when they say Businessmen/women, as they seem very likely. I don't think they'll reintroduce gamblers, because that was an issue to do with kids and gambling was a more adult theme, and they weren't allowed to use it incase it influenced small children that played it (yeh, I'm sure there's a word for it, I just can't think of it.). Because of the same issues, I can't see them introducing soldiers either, cept obviously it's to do with war and violence, and not gambling. I know it's not like the soldiers are gonna be blowing stuff up, but you know what governments are like -.-'.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
I am all up for business men and women, but how about a female cop too? Since they have a female professor, why not a cop?

-a storekeeper like someone said earlier
-a doctor (maybe nurse joy)
-a professor (the professor aids I guess)
-female bikers lol
-a skydiver (the new birdkeeper)
-plumbers
-bandgeeks!
-coaches? (the athletes got to have coaches)
-anchor man
-pirates
-superhero nuts?
-fireman
-spaceman
-more executives

EDIT: instead of football like someone said earlier, why not soccer? Its a popular sport around the world. lol Soccer player Mark wants to battle!

Back