• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokémon Trainers

Years
  • We've been looking for a lively Pokéforums, planning on doing some old school Nuzlocke Challenges perhaps a randomized Soul Link Nuzlocke.
    Glad we found this place since we've tried Twitter, Tumblr, Yahoo! Answers but got no responses outside a few Pokémon Trainers.

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum.

Challenges are really fun! I've done a couple Nuzlockes. They are fun, but can be tough. I like watching YouTubers complete challenges too, since I usually fail at completing them haha. Definitely check out the Challenges section of the forum to find some to complete!

Hope to see you around the forum!

Years
  • Welcome, Night! Anything you prefer to be called? Good to have you on PC. [: Happy seeing you participate in the Let's Plays forum, it's a pretty nice little place and you're sure to get feedback on your projects there. Nuzlockes are awesome.. gotta get moving with my Black 2 Nuzlocke sometime ugh, I'm so lazy aha. Have a fantastic time here and be sure to stick around!

Years
  • Hello there and welcome aboard NoNightTooLong! Is there any nickname you'd like us to call you for convenience and such?

Nuzlockes are one of the most popular challenges people like to play in Pokemon, and it's even spawned some spin-offs such as Wedlockes, Soulockes, Personalockes, Wonderlockes and more. Toshiro mentioned the Challenges section which has a Nuzlocke thread you can sign up to, but while you're there do look around and see what challenges you'll also like.

I hope to see you around soon and if you want to talk just leave me a visitor message!

Back