• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Challenger !

pxl

Pokefan
Years
  • Hi !
    I'm new in this community, and I will enjoy it ! ;)
    I like Rom-Hacking, and also, I'm french, so I apologise if I make mistakes, please be indulgent.
    I like strategy too... =)
    ...That all...I think... x)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Hi there, welcome aboard!

Let us know more about you! And don't worry about the language, you will probably get better little by little.

bienvenue!

Years
  • Hello there Pxl, and don't worry about your shortage on English. You'll learn so much while you're here and I'm sure that you will definitely enjoy what's around for you to take a peek at.

As someone who likes ROM Hacking, are you an aspiring hacker yourself or are you mainly into just playing the hacks? Either way I'm sure you will fall in love with our ever-so-popular ROM Hacking section which has everything a hacker can dream for. I would show you what's around but it's more awesome to discover what has caught your attention and I'm sure the regulars, along with Christos and Spherical Ice will welcome you into their community with pleasure.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and you can always contact a staff member if you ever need their assistance with getting around or just have a question that only they can answer. I'll see you later yeah?

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about making mistakes, your fine.

We have a super large and active Rom Hacking section of the forum you should definitely check out! There you can find hacks to play created by our own members, join a hacking team and create a hack together, and find the tools and resources needed to create your own hack and share it with the other members when it is complete!

Hope to see you around :3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, pxl! You'll definitely enjoy it here as we're a totally awesome forum with some very friendly members. [: Enjoy your time ROM hacking and I'm sure you'll improve your English by sticking around, right? Have a fantastic experience. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! We do indeed have a ROM Hacking community for you to enjoy, as all of our ROM Hacking related stuff can be found on our ROM Hacking section! And it's good to meet you; I'm Dragon! Feel free to ask me any sort of questions if you have some about the forum and I hope to see you around~! :]

Back