• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI im new

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    hello every one, im new as u already know i had an idea for a game similar to pokemon and have no idea how to program a game x_x so decided why not seek help of people that do know lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello there! Meeting new faces is always great~ Yours is no exception - nice to meet ya. :3

Mmm, a lot of people like yourself are trying to learn about game programming and ROM Hacking too~ So am I, from out of pure interest. You could check out the Game Development board's Tutorials & Resources if you want to check out some resources you can use for game development, but for ROM Hacking, I'd recommend the Emulation board's Tutorials board. Both have distinct differences, buuuut they are still there if you want to check them out. ^^

Mmm, well, I don't know much about game-making, but I do hope this helps! Oh, and welcome to PC~ ^^

Years
  • Hiya VexxJC, and a big welcome to PC! ^_^

Our Game Development section has resources you can utilize, as Miss Doronjo already stated (he's always ninja'ing me now, it seems)! I'm sure it'll be rather confusing to mess with game development early on since it's just one of those things that need time to understand, but with some time, you can definitely do it!

Luckily there's many people here that do understand the concept of game-making, so you'll find plenty of things here that could prove to be useful~! Just make sure you give the Game Development rules a read to ensure you don't make any mistakes.

But yeah, enjoy your stay here and it was great meeting you! <3

Back