• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Ah so much arguing..I just want to say I had a boyfriend who I was dating for 3 months, but me and him had a couple arguments about gender and stuff. He thinks there is only male/female, and no other genders (such as genderfluid or agender or anything like that) and he said that if I was going to be transgender (if I happened to be), that he wouldn't support me. He wouldn't like me if I was a man if I happened to be, and that really irked me. So..I broke up with him. I realized that I needed someone who supported me more and liked me for who I was no matter what changes I made to myself and wouldn't make me change myself to cater their needs or to please them.

That being said, I now realize I deserve better, and I am still gender questioning of course. A few people asked why I broke up with him and I had to tell them that he was transphobic and that I was questioning who I was, but I didn't go any further. They all understood and thought it was the mature decision to do. As for Midnight Shadow, why do labels bother you? I merely want to label myself because it makes me more comfortable with who I am. I do not see that as a crime and I apolgize if you do.

Sorry for the long post. Just um..yeah.

Years
Ah so much arguing..I just want to say I had a boyfriend who I was dating for 3 months, but me and him had a couple arguments about gender and stuff. He thinks there is only male/female, and no other genders (such as genderfluid or agender or anything like that) and he said that if I was going to be transgender (if I happened to be), that he wouldn't support me. He wouldn't like me if I was a man if I happened to be, and that really irked me. So..I broke up with him. I realized that I needed someone who supported me more and liked me for who I was no matter what changes I made to myself and wouldn't make me change myself to cater their needs or to please them.

That being said, I now realize I deserve better, and I am still gender questioning of course. A few people asked why I broke up with him and I had to tell them that he was transphobic and that I was questioning who I was, but I didn't go any further. They all understood and thought it was the mature decision to do. As for Midnight Shadow, why do labels bother you? I merely want to label myself because it makes me more comfortable with who I am. I do not see that as a crime and I apolgize if you do.

Sorry for the long post. Just um..yeah.

Firstly I'm sorry that things didn't work out with your boyfriend, but you definitely made the right decision leaving him. Why do I hate labels? I thought I made it clear in a previous post that it's not so much the labels as it is the mindset that people need to use labels to justify who they are to society. If I may, what about you makes you question your gender? Is it purely a matter of you liking things that are stereotypically assigned to the opposite sex, or is it deeper than that?

Years
Firstly I'm sorry that things didn't work out with your boyfriend, but you definitely made the right decision leaving him. Why do I hate labels? I thought I made it clear in a previous post that it's not so much the labels as it is the mindset that people need to use labels to justify who they are to society. If I may, what about you makes you question your gender? Is it purely a matter of you liking things that are stereotypically assigned to the opposite sex, or is it deeper than that?

I think labels are like symbols. Symbolism in literature is powerful because it can convey ideas on a concise way. If you have to ask what the symbol means, then symbolism has flopped.

I think people should feel comfortable about who they are without having to describe themselves with a label. It's not necessary and the feeling of necessity does more harm than good.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
How I feel about gender: I think the tragic case of David Reimer and Dr. John Money shows inadvertently that true gender identification is not a learned behavior, but a hardwired recognition of self that is more clearly realized when one matures. Gender dysphoria is a disorder, and when unresolved will bring about other mental conditions that rise from prolonged, unresolved dysphoria. Strong feelings of displacement can be mitigated, managed, or resolved with professional help. Care for gender dysphoria actually is standardized in the medical industry now, as by The World Professional Association for Transgender Health.

I believe children who show attitudes or behaviors that are not typical of their culture's gender roles do not necessarily experience gender dysphoria or identify as transgender or gender nonconforming, and just as I am against religious indoctrination of extreme and mature themes for children, so too am I against "progressive" indoctrination of children who are too young to understand their feelings to be fit into a box of an alternate gender identity, based on quirks that their parents are left up to interpret and feel the need to immediately act on in an invasive transition for said child.

I also do not use "gender" as the catch-all term for the clear distinction between biological sex and with what one feels like identifying. The two achieve two different things.

Born as the gender assigned: I know for a fact that I am a thoroughbred male.

Genders other than female and male: I think everything lies on a spectrum between male and female, and nothing extends beyond. People who feel like an anomaly and request that I treat them so distinctly through what I consider bizarre demands to practice and therefore validate that recognition, I just wipe my hands of them. I don't indulge xe's, xhe's, xir's, and any other pxrsons of the like because the ones I've crossed online and the one legitimate time offline have exhibited attitudes and behaviors I want no part of, whatsoever.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Gender definitions confuse me. And most people will probably put that down as me not having any issues myself and being an assumed cis male.

But the thing is... I'm not masculine? I don't fit the stereotypical male in many ways. I have plenty of feminine and neutral characteristics but I still define myself by my literal sex. So it somewhat confuses me :(.

I am much the same. I have many characteristics that aren't strictly feminine but feel no less of a woman for them. Having a different gender identy to your sex isn't something I'm ever going to fully understand. But it doesn't matter. What matters is helping people that know all too well what that feels like become as comfortable in their own skin as anyone else. Even people who might not understand or acknowledge different gender identities, no matter how qualified on the subject. Happiness and wellbeing of one another trumps the need to feel righteous.

edit: Not that I was implying you're in any way transphobic. I had a post I read before yours in the back of my mind while typing.

Years
From what I understand and from discussion with some trans people, gender dysphoria is less about not feeling man or woman enough, but more about having an unshakeable feeling that there is something deeply deeply wrong with their body.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years

I don't really know why I question my gender. All I know is that I am slightly uncomfortable in my body, or at least enough to make me uncomfortable enough to question the gender I was assigned in the first place. I don't really know how to explain further than that.. :c i'm also bad at explaining.

Years
I think that if you can't find it in your heart to accept people for who they are, despite their many oddities that may repulse you or confuse you, you need to take a hard look at yourself. You can't possibly enjoy hating people, can you? Is it fun to verbally abuse those who don't fit into your mold of "the perfect human being"?

I'm genuinely interested. Why waste energy on hating other people for living their life the way that makes them happy? It doesn't effect you at all. Why bother when you could spend your life loving people instead?

It's a bit off-topic, but I think it's relevant to what's being discussed in the thread.
You're right. I don't enjoy hating others. I don't expect anyone to be perfect either. The problem is that my interpretation of love is different from that of certain people, so I can get confused for a hater.

Take the case of the common American couple, for example. Most people say they want get married (or have a girlfriend/boyfriend) and have kids, but the sad truth is that strong, happy families are the exception, not the rule. At least, that's what I've noticed in my personal experiences. Even if they divorce, there are often shock waves that will still be felt long afterward, especially when religion is involved.

You see, our feelings won't always lead us in the right direction. While they are effective in many circumstances, their prowess has potential be overestimated to the point where anyone who objects is simply seen as a "hater". This is sadly what I experience all too often when I lend others my logic. In the end, what I say is truly meant for the better, not for worse. However, there comes a point where I'm forced to give up and avoid those people for the sake of conserving my energy. Again, I don't expect perfection. I just don't see much of a point in my "friendship" if the feelings of others are always going to take priority, regardless of if I I'm in the mood to blindly support it.

I'm not sure if part of that message was directed toward me, but there's my feedback if you happen to care. Have a nice day. : >

P.S.: I'm not saying people should stop having families. I just want their relationships to be based on mutual fairness and at least a few established guidelines. Families are beautiful if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Gender identities are fine. Gender roles/biases/expectations are cancer that need to be brought to remission. That is all.

Years
Gender identities are fine. Gender roles/biases/expectations are cancer that need to be brought to remission. That is all.

Aren't gender identities entirely based on roles/biases/expectations? If men and women were 100% socially equal, then we wouldn't have genders, only sexes.

Exodrake

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
There is gender identity and gender expression, which are independent from one another. A person can identify wholly as a woman and be wholly masculine in expression. So no, not necessarily. By your logic a person who identifies as a woman should automatically be feminine expression, and vice-versa. This is not always the case. Thus the arbitrary gender-labeling of products which need not be gender specialized is just intolerant to the masculine women and feminine men of the world.

For instance: It's fine to tailor shirts differently to fit the figure of a female better than a male. That makes sense since people are shaped differently, and is accommodating. Same thing goes for making smaller basketballs for women, to accommodate smaller hands. However, it's not fine to make a "ladies'" tee only available in pink while the men's comes in different colors, and/or only offer it in a small size. Those make assumptions that all women are effeminate and love PINK PINK PINK and have very small bodies. That's sexist.

Last edited:
Years
There is gender identity and gender expression, which are independent from one another. A person can identify wholly as a woman and be wholly masculine in expression. So no, not necessarily. By your logic a person who identifies as a woman should automatically be feminine expression, and vice-versa. This is not always the case. Thus the arbitrary gender-labeling of products which need not be gender specialized is just intolerant to the masculine women and feminine men of the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I read "Gender roles/biases/expectations are cancer that need to be brought to remission" I thought you meant we have to get rid of them. What I'm saying is that if we get rid of those roles/biases/expectations which inform both gender identity and gender expression, then wouldn't we be getting rid of gender altogether in the process? Gender is socially constructed, is it not? Animals have sexes but not gender because they do not live in societies with ideas and abstract concepts of how different individuals relate to one another. We humans on the other hand have ideas about what it means to be man or woman and how man or woman behave or should behave. If we get rid of those ideas, then we wouldn't have the source of gender anymore.

For instance: It's fine to tailor shirts differently to fit the figure of a female better than a male. That makes sense since people are shaped differently, and is accommodating. Same thing goes for making smaller basketballs for women, to accommodate smaller hands. However, it's not fine to make a "ladies'" tee only available in pink while the men's comes in different colors, and/or only offer it in a small size. Those make assumptions that all women are effeminate and love PINK PINK PINK and have very small bodies. That's sexist.

This isn't central to the topic, but I don't think it's sexist at all. Companies don't sell to all people equally, because they tend to focus on certain segments of the market. Why can't those companies who offer "ladies" tee's only in pink and small sizes be specializing in the petite feminine market? They're not assuming all women are going to buy their product - in fact they're making a conscious decision to appeal to some women more than others.

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
You are right that I am personally more invested than I probably should be. I guess it's because until I went to America to see my boyfriend I had never really heard of gender fluidity and in seaking to understand it, it has become a bit of an obsession. Regardless, I will do my best to respond to what you said in your previous post.

I get what you are saying about finding the sense of community, and this is probably the biggest difference between living in England as opposed to America. Where I live (near Brighton - a very open gay community) means that the community has been there for me without me having to seek it out using labels. I used to take that for granted thinking it was the same in the entire western world. Now I know that homophobia is still a big issue especially in America, with LBTQ youths getting kicked out of their homes just for coming out to their parents.
That's great that you want to learn more about gender fluidity! What kind of research have you done? Have you read articles and stories from genderfuild people? I admit I don't fully understand it myself, but it's important to keep an open mind. :)

That's quite interesting, actually. I personally live in one of the big cities in Canada, and it's very LGBTQIA-friendly, so there isn't as much homophobia/transphobia here. But despite that, LGBTQIA people still tend to feel more comfortable in spaces and social groups they know are friendly, and those aren't always easy to find. That's the benefit of labels. The great thing about specifically having an LGBTQIA community is that those folks know they'll always be welcome there. Plus if you know you're surrounded by people like you, you know that they will support and understand you (or at least make an effort to), and you won't have to worry about persecution or discrimination.

I think that's the case with any group, though. I have friends who are fairly religious Jews, and while they have non-Jewish friends, they know that they'll always be welcome and comfortable within the Jewish community, no matter where they are in the world. Yes, I as a Jew will probably be accepted almost anywhere, but knowing that community is always there makes a difference.

(None of this to say that every community is perfect! As a non-practicing and atheist Jew I don't always feel comfortable in those communities. But it's still comforting to know that I can go anywhere and find a community of people who have beliefs and traditions that I know, and where I will be treated like family.)

Different definitions between gender and sex? Again you are right that we need a distinction between the 2 in terms of the biology and the psychology. My point is that people seem to put so much emphasis on their sex to dictate what they can and cannot do, in an age where people can do what they want regardless of sex. Go back 100 years or so and I could understand why some people don't like being separated into male/female brackets but now things are different. Being male or female doesn't mean nearly as much anymore as it did 100 years ago.

I realise at this point that I am not making my arguments as clear as I would like, mostly because I am still learning about how I truly feel about this. The points I try to put across make sense in my head but then I write them down and they sound silly and weak. But now I'm getting off topic. Hopefully this post will help explain myself a bit more.
I don't really agree that people feel quite so limited by their sex anymore. People are constantly breaking down those barriers in awesome ways. It's true that societal pressure still makes it difficult for men to use makeup or wear dresses, but even that is slowly being eroded. I think this will only improve with time.

However, I need to emphasize that people are not transgender because "I like dresses, but since I was assigned male at birth, that must mean I'm actually female" or "I like sports, so I'm probably a boy." That is not what being trans is. Men can be feminine and women can be masculine, but that doesn't mean they're transgender. Additionally, transgender woman (meaning male to female) can still be masculine, and transgender man can be feminine. That tends to confuse a lot of people, but gender identity and gender expression aren't the same thing (refer back to the Genderbread Person I posted on page 1). Like you said, that's the great thing about gender identity; it's a spectrum, and anyone should feel free to be as feminine or masculine as they want, regardless of their gender.

Since I am cisgender, I cannot tell you exactly what being trans feels like (just as I could never explain what it feels like being gay), so I really encourage you to read trans people's stories to get a better idea. In writing this reply, I asked my trans friend about her experience, and one thing she said was "if you ask yourself "am I trans?" and you don't already know the answer inside, you're probably not." That was her experience, and it may not be the same for all trans people - it's just one of many perspectives you'll find out there.

Wanting to mutilate your own body parts and pump yourself full of hormones is being a danger to yourself, plus they kill themselves a lot more than normal people. This is especially true of those non-gender dysphoric people who instead want to chop off an arm or blind themselves. A waste of perfectly healthy bodies really.
Not all trans people do hormone replacement therapy or gender reassignment surgery, but I hardly see how either of those things are a "danger to yourself" or "a waste" when done safely under the care and guidance of a medical professional.

Actually, we know from research that the reason that suicide rates are so high among trans people is due to a lack of acceptance and an abundance of discrimination and violence. Sources: trans people and violence, homicide and rape, trans people and poverty, trans people and job discrimination, trans people and house discrimination and homelessness, trans people and medical care.

Buuuuuuut studies have shown that trans people with support from their parents are 57% less likely to seriously consider suicide. So attitudes like yours are actually what result in higher suicide rates.

Bigotry, now there's an actual buzzword. I don't care how you or "trans" people feel, nor am I required to. My purpose here is to remind you and others that live in a liberal echo chamber that some people will never believe you and will oppose crap like transgender bathrooms or giving hormone therapy to children so young they aren't even able to consent to sex, let alone having a sex change. When you find a provable, scientific cause for this mental illness I will begin to take these people more seriously.
You can pretty much replace most of those talking points to be about gay people. We're still waiting on "a provable, scientific cause" of homosexuality, after all, but that doesn't mean gay people don't exist and shouldn't be respected and given the same rights as anyone else.

I do not know what a "transgender bathroom" is, but I can also assure you that hormone therapy is reversible, and often the hormones given to children are ones that merely postpone the onset of changes due to puberty. This then allows them to decide how they want to proceed at a later time.

Gender definitions confuse me. And most people will probably put that down as me not having any issues myself and being an assumed cis male.

But the thing is... I'm not masculine? I don't fit the stereotypical male in many ways. I have plenty of feminine and neutral characteristics but I still define myself by my literal sex. So it somewhat confuses me :(.
That's totally okay! I've always been a bit of a tomboy myself, and some days I feel more girly than others. That doesn't necessarily mean either of us is transgender. Anyone should feel free to be as feminine or masculine as they want! But that's not really what it means to have gender dysphoria.

I believe children who show attitudes or behaviors that are not typical of their culture's gender roles do not necessarily experience gender dysphoria or identify as transgender or gender nonconforming, and just as I am against religious indoctrination of extreme and mature themes for children, so too am I against "progressive" indoctrination of children who are too young to understand their feelings to be fit into a box of an alternate gender identity, based on quirks that their parents are left up to interpret and feel the need to immediately act on in an invasive transition for said child.
I'm pretty sure most people are on your side, actually. However, I've seen this argument a lot, and it just reminds me of people who claim that parents will indoctrinate their children into being gay.

Let's seriously consider this idea that parents would somehow encourage their kids to be transgender. To go back to kids and homosexuality, most parents don't want their kids to be gay because they know how huge an impact it has on one's life, and how gay people still aren't fully accepted today. It's unfortunate, but it's the truth. But even the most liberal of people living in the most liberal of places know that being trans comes with an even bigger set of obstacles compared to being gay (see all of my links about discrimination towards trans people in response to Limerent). Plus, transitioning costs in the tens of thousands of dollars. To be accepting is one thing, but to "indoctrinate" a child into being transgender, even if subconsciously, verges on ridiculous. What kind of parent sincerely wants that for their child? The only answer I have is "someone who isn't fit to be a parent," and I think we can all agree with that.

If a person ever comes forward and says "my parents convinced me I was transgender, but they were wrong," it would be worth discussing. But right now I really see no reason to believe that this is really a thing that happens or that will happen.

Aren't gender identities entirely based on roles/biases/expectations? If men and women were 100% socially equal, then we wouldn't have genders, only sexes.
In the real world we live in, gender identities are more than gender roles. Trans people are not trans because they think "I am a stay-at-home-dad and enjoy cooking and cleaning, so therefore I must really be a woman." How they feel within their bodies are also a factor (but again, not all trans people hate their bodies or want to change them). Again, reading trans peoples' stories can help in understanding this.

I don't think we can assume that genders wouldn't exist if men and women were equal, because a) that's so far removed from our reality that it's hard to realistically imagine, b) it's not just about social equality, and c) many trans people want to change their physical bodies (aka their sex).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I read "Gender roles/biases/expectations are cancer that need to be brought to remission" I thought you meant we have to get rid of them. What I'm saying is that if we get rid of those roles/biases/expectations which inform both gender identity and gender expression, then wouldn't we be getting rid of gender altogether in the process? Gender is socially constructed, is it not? Animals have sexes but not gender because they do not live in societies with ideas and abstract concepts of how different individuals relate to one another. We humans on the other hand have ideas about what it means to be man or woman and how man or woman behave or should behave. If we get rid of those ideas, then we wouldn't have the source of gender anymore.
I personally find the idea of moving to a non-gendered world charming, but I don't think it's realistic. Gender is so central to our identities, whether you're cisgender or transgender. More realistic, and in my opinion more healthy, would be to move to a world where anyone can feel free to express themselves however they want without being limited by stereotypes or taboos (within reason).

You make many valid arguments. Unfortunately, "my kind of ambition" doesn't necessarily mean being rich or being esteemed by random people. I would rather not go into more detail, but let me assure you that I've done my research. Considering that this is the Round Table I'm posting in, I suppose a dismissive answer like that would be disappointing (or at least unexpected). It did provoke a detailed reply from you, so my comment wasn't a complete waste. XD

And yes. People who rely a lot on their race to determine their identity probably also lack the type of ambition I seek.
I'll be honest: I don't know why you felt the need to say this. It contributes nothing to the conversation and makes no effort at engaging in the topic, which is the whole point of this section. The fact that you admit that the only reason your post "wasn't a complete waste" was because it "did provoke a detailed reply" from me suggests you are aware of this.

~Psychic

Last edited:
Years
In the real world we live in, gender identities are more than gender roles. Trans people are not trans because they think "I am a stay-at-home-dad and enjoy cooking and cleaning, so therefore I must really be a woman." How they feel within their bodies are also a factor (but again, not all trans people hate their bodies or want to change them). Again, reading trans peoples' stories can help in understanding this.

I did mention biases and expectations. Entirely wasn't the best word to use, but what I meant to say is that these concepts or ideas are necessary to gender identities. This would be in addition to how they feel within their bodies for trans people.

I don't think we can assume that genders wouldn't exist if men and women were equal, because a) that's so far removed from our reality that it's hard to realistically imagine, b) it's not just about social equality, and c) many trans people want to change their physical bodies (aka their sex).

By socially equal I mean under circumstances where there are no roles/biases/expectations/etc. that can differentiate maleness from femaleness. Logically speaking, if you take away the distinction between male and female, then there shouldn't be male and female. It's like how black is the opposite of the white. If you take away what defines one from the other, then you have neither.

That would be interesting to consider, if people continue to have body dysphorias regarding their genitalia in a genderless society. We would have to call it something else, then.

I personally find the idea of moving to a non-gendered world charming, but I don't think it's realistic. Gender is so central to our identities, whether you're cisgender or transgender. More realistic, and in my opinion more healthy, would be to move to a world where anyone can feel free to express themselves however they want without being limited by stereotypes or taboos (within reason).

My response to Exodrake was that if you take away the fundamental ideas and concept that underpin gender then you wouldn't have gender anymore. But it might not exactly be unrealistic. There was a time when nationalism was much more rampant in society, but people now aren't as conscious of their nationality and some people say that they hardly feel that it's something they identify with or matters. I don't think it's that out of the ordinary if people lose gender consciousness as society progresses towards further inclusion and unity. As we move towards a world that removes negative gender stereotypes and roles and expectations, and then these roles and expectations altogether, it'll become harder for people to really define or even point out what is male or female. Many gender roles have already or are in the process of being crushed, with the effect that a lot of people (in this forum at least) are pointing out the fuzziness of masculinity and femininity as they experience in their own lives. This wouldn't have been possible decades ago, and it seems that history is progressing in this direction.

Years
Admittedly, half the reason was for the sake of venting. The other half was because I suspected people might take an interest despite my lack of support. Why make people interested if I don't wanna go into more detail? Well, I suspected other people might pick up where I left off, assuming they could relate to my situation. Personally, I have a tendency to second guess myself. I'm not ready to go into specifics quite yet. If you still feel my post doesn't belong here, feel free to ask the mods to take it down.

It's hard to relate to your situation if you have no intention of sharing more about it. I encourage you to explain more to us otherwise your posts here are a total waste of your time and the time of those reading them. I'd like to hear more of what you have to say, so can you share more about your perspective so we actually have something to discuss?

Years
It's hard to relate to your situation if you have no intention of sharing more about it. I encourage you to explain more to us otherwise your posts here are a total waste of your time and the time of those reading them. I'd like to hear more of what you have to say, so can you share more about your perspective so we actually have something to discuss?

Perhaps you're right. It was wrong of me to waste everyone's time, especially at the Round Table. I clearly overestimated you, but I am nonetheless unwilling to further discuss my situation. I'll save you the trouble of deleting my posts.

Last edited:
Years
Perhaps you're right. It was wrong of me to waste everyone's time, especially at the Round Table. I clearly overestimated you, but I am nonetheless unwilling to further discuss my situation. I'll save you the trouble of deleting my posts.

There is no need to go all melodramatic on us. Your opinion is valid and valuable to this discussion as much as anyone else's, but if you are going to put your opinion out there you need to try and explain why you feel that way. That way the rest of us can understand where you are coming from and can carry on the discussion. Saying things like "I just wanted to get a reaction out of you" and "I was hoping others can carry on my argument for me" just doesn't fly. You clearly have a strong opinion on this topic, and we are curious to know why.

Years
There is no need to go all melodramatic on us. Your opinion is valid and valuable to this discussion as much as anyone else's, but if you are going to put your opinion out there you need to try and explain why you feel that way. That way the rest of us can understand where you are coming from and can carry on the discussion. Saying things like "I just wanted to get a reaction out of you" and "I was hoping others can carry on my argument for me" just doesn't fly. You clearly have a strong opinion on this topic, and we are curious to know why.

I've learned my lesson, friend. I shall never again give opinions about something that I am unwilling to go more into detail about. The posts are now deleted. As such, I expect them to be disregarded from this day forth.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I don't think that there's any reason to not go into detail though =/

That said, if we could please get back on topic that'd be great

Exodrake

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
My opinion on gendered marketing is simple: it's a waste of potential monetary gain because it alienates half the human population, AND it's frustrating to many potential end consumers so it's lose-lose. Why not market a product as being suitable for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back