• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Super-Extra-Nostalgia Edition

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
Download is gone, what a shame.

Perhaps RichterSnipes has a copy of the file somewhere?

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Download is gone, what a shame.

Perhaps RichterSnipes has a copy of the file somewhere?
Unfortunately, I don't. I used to have it a long time ago, but I remember getting rid of it and just about every Pokémon-related patch I had on my PC a couple of years back. I did do a long search on the web for it, though. The closest I got was an upload of the "patch" as a .exe file that totally won't do anything bad to your computer if you run it.

Last edited:

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
the link says refused to connect
captnotatroll hasn't been active here for awhile. I assume all the attachments he made got wiped some time ago. If you want to download the hack, check the links in my post just before yours. I updated it to remove the Dropbox link (which I don't use anymore) and add a Google Drive link instead.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Sorry to post in such an old post, But is anyone able to help me out ?

I have a tried to patch a few different fire red roms with this hack and tried several GBA emulators but eveytime I try the game starts but reboots as soon as it cuts to professor oaks beginning scene.

Is anyone able to help me out ? This hack really seems to hit the mark for me with all the Gen 1 pokemon in it and upgraded graphics compared to the original pokemen R/B/G and yellow.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
Sorry to post in such an old post, But is anyone able to help me out ?

I have a tried to patch a few different fire red roms with this hack and tried several GBA emulators but eveytime I try the game starts but reboots as soon as it cuts to professor oaks beginning scene.

Is anyone able to help me out ? This hack really seems to hit the mark for me with all the Gen 1 pokemon in it and upgraded graphics compared to the original pokemen R/B/G and yellow.

Are you patching it right? Because the file works fine for me. I used Fire Red (Squirrels)
I'll leave the .ips file attached below.

Attachments

• FireRed Nostalgia Deluxe.ips
    397 KB · Views: 60
Back