• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted Pokemon for Complete Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Hi! I am looking for anyone who is willing to trade with me for completing the Pokedex. I will accept anything as long as its not hacked or cloned. Do not ask for any Legendaries! I will ask for them if I need to (Only for Dex Completion).

If you want a pokemon that I don't have, I cannot trade with you (Which is very likely).
    Let me know what pokemon you are willing to trade for (i.e. Magikarp for Sandslash).

Here is my info if you wanna hit up a trade:
    3DS: 4098-4003-4796 (Name is Wolfe)
    Discord: N/A (Will get one soon)

Available Times: Because of school, I am only available from 4-8 on Tuesday and Thursday, 3-6 on Monday and Friday, and Saturday is Varied. (ALL TIMES IN PM and EST)
    Sundays are a bit harder for me to do. (Please Understand)

If I have a confliction in schedule, I will make a post dedicated to the times I am available =)

EDIT: I am available Today (Monday) and Wednesday 1:00 - 5:00

I look forward to Trading with you =)

- Wolfe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back