• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Filler.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I understand that this seems like a simple question, but I'm looking for a lot of opinions so I figured that warrants it's own thread.

Here's my planned team:
Blaziken
Flygon
Agron
Gardevoir
Absol (I like it, soooo it's staying.)

Need my final Pokemon. And I'm guessing a water would be good. Here's a list of what I was thinking:
Lantern
Walrein
Ludicolo
Gyrados
Milotic(If I can get)
Tentacruel
Sharpedo

Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
You should try Blissey; it could make amazing wall for you. :] You could catch Chansey over at Safari Zone in FireRed and LeafGreen, evolve it, then trade it over later on. Another Pokémon you could try is Skarmory. For moves, go with Spikes, Whirlwind, Protect, and Toxic.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For future reference, if you decide that this type of topic needs its own thread and it's about a team, it goes in Battle Center.

edit: I totally forgot in-game team help was a subforum again, sorry Wolf.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
You should try Blissey; it could make amazing wall for you. :] You could catch Chansey over at Safari Zone in FireRed and LeafGreen, evolve it, then trade it over later on. Another Pokémon you could try is Skarmory. For moves, go with Spikes, Whirlwind, Protect, and Toxic.

It's not a battle center team. It was just moved here. I'm using an Emulator. I feel Skarmory wouldn't suit me enough for an actual in-game team.
Regardless, I actually found a Feebas in my first couple of tries so I got my water type and this can be closed rather than moved again :3

Back