• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Oh man, I'm sorry it took so long. D:

UPDATE 45
    Spoiler:

Also, just a quick announcement. The Quartz LP will also be hosted at the LP Repository, which will usually get updates a couple of days before they're posted here, so be sure to check it out!

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Surfing on dragons is just pwn.

(I have to say, your LP is the only one that is funny, and not incredibly profane.)

All the others either:
    ~Are Boring
    ~Are Incredibly Profane

...That's about it...

Years
  • ASDFASDFASDFAS...

I like the update, I'm glad the thread is reopened. In Seablue Current there's a current so strong you can't escape it. You can't even go to the menu. It's like if Babos and Osoe had the Cute Charm ability, but they DO! D;

Also you can get a starter Pokemon in Muddy Island from a Prof. Tree dude guy person etc. Anyways, I hope it's mud on Muddy Island and not anything else. o.O

Yuoaman

Years
  • Yeah, Muddy Island does look suspicious, we can only hope that no one on the island mentions any past sewage treatment plants.

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
    Years
  • well DONT ENTER THE "Lab", not only do they contain Horrific Starters FROM ANOTHER REGION.
    They PROVE that baro's infulence has spread. So yeah, A nuke is the only thing that can cleanse them.ALL of them.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Oh man, I'm sorry it took so long. D:

UPDATE 45
    Spoiler:

Also, just a quick announcement. The Quartz LP will also be hosted at the LP Repository, which will usually get updates a couple of days before they're posted here, so be sure to check it out!

When you say odd word, don't you mean pen- *random picture pops up* ?
    Or is my mind in the gutter?!

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
  • 7208.png

WHY IS BARO SCREWING WITH ME LIKE THIS?
    emot-gonk.gif

BECAUSE THIS IS CORNA: MADE UP OF RANDOM SWAMPS WITH RANDOM, USELESS, IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE POOL, UNNATURALLY INSANELY DEEP, ACCESIBLE WITH A BIRD SMALLER THAN A BUBBLE OF AIR*uf*...that's it, basically.

Yuoaman

Years
  • Be on the look out, if they mention a past chocolate factory, that could be code for sewage treatment plants.

Also is it just me, or are those houses ridiculously small? Even for a shed size house?

Oh god, those Cornians and their code words. D:

And yeah, those houses are pretty tiny.

When you say odd word, don't you mean pen- *random picture pops up* ?
    Or is my mind in the gutter?!

Yeah, your mind is definitely off in the gutter.

BECAUSE THIS IS CORNA: MADE UP OF RANDOM SWAMPS WITH RANDOM, USELESS, IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE POOL, UNNATURALLY INSANELY DEEP, ACCESIBLE WITH A BIRD SMALLER THAN A BUBBLE OF AIR*uf*...that's it, basically.

Oh, that makes perfect sense. :(

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • The other day I saw a guy streaming a game of quartz and he got lost in the swamp, going back and forth for like twenty minutes. You seemed to get out of it with no problem, though.

Yuoaman

Years
  • The other day I saw a guy streaming a game of quartz and he got lost in the swamp, going back and forth for like twenty minutes. You seemed to get out of it with no problem, though.

Really? I found the swamp pretty straightforward. Other than coming up in that random water with no land, that confused me a little.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • The swamp took me hours ._.
    And then when I finally got to muddy island and got my potato I thought "I should've stayed at home." Maybe if I had done just that, I would still be alive today.
    R.I.P, me.

Nurse Barbra

Years
  • No no no no no no no. Thats a BAR-om-eter,The one to be scared of is the BAROmeter. It measures how close baro is by beeping veryloudly when he's far away.

Nurse Barbra

Years
  • Well he's apparently 24something in pokemon marble. He's either a ghost, a vampire (one that burns up in sunlight and explodes, None of this sparkling bs) or a Warlock. most likely one of the second 2.
    And the BAROmeter is like a GPS signal.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Well he's apparently 24something in pokemon marble. He's either a ghost, a vampire (one that burns up in sunlight and explodes, None of this sparkling bs) or a Warlock. most likely one of the second 2.
    And the BAROmeter is like a GPS signal.

The plot of marble was going to revolve around a pokemon whose kiss stopped one's aging, how Glass Army wanted to catch it and how Baro, who didn't age because of the pokemon, wants to stop them.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    So the plot of Marble was to help the man who made out with a pokemon, from bad guys who also want to make out with a pokemon?

Back