• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lilbluedemon is here!

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Hello there, my name is "lilbluedemon", but you can call me "blue" for short!

I'm a 20-year-old from Somerset, England, I've seen this site a few times when RPG Maker XP popped up in my life. (Due to College Studies).
    I've joined this site through my love of Pokémon, and interest in learning about RPG Maker, and Pokémon Essentials.

I consider myself quite an experienced gamer, starting with Pokémon Blue, but when I was 4, and the moving onto The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, when I was 6, and ever since then, I've played a lot of games, here's some of my favourites:
    Spoiler:

THere's more, but it's quite a list.

So, yeah, Hey there! :3

*if you wanna know anything about me, feel free to ask.*

Years
  • Hello there xD Welcome to the forum.
    I love Somerset its such a pretty county and the Wurzels are from there so thats always good.
    Great to so a theme hospital fan, thats a favorite classic game of mine.
    We are a pretty friendly bunch here so if you need anything feel free to ask

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I take it you've either been to, or you live(d) in Somerset? c:
    I've lived there my whole life.

I've always loved Theme Hospital, it's more comedic than most games in the tycoon genre, and it's just 100% perfect, in my eyes.

Years
  • I take it you've either been to, or you live(d) in Somerset? c:
    I've lived there my whole life.

I've always loved Theme Hospital, it's more comedic than most games in the tycoon genre, and it's just 100% perfect, in my eyes.

I live in Lancashire lol, but ive been on holiday to Somerset and really liked it.

Yes theme Hospital is one of the funniest games ever made, its such fun xD

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I live in Lancashire lol, but ive been on holiday to Somerset and really liked it.

Yes theme Hospital is one of the funniest games ever made, its such fun xD

Holidays are nice in somerset, where did you go?

In August, I usually go to Dunster Beach Chalet Resort, T'is a nice relaxation area, if you like relaxing-do nothing holidays. ~

Years
  • That's quite a list of favorites. o: You definitely seem like a more experience gamer than I am ahah.. I'm awful. Easy mode away lol. Welcome to the forum, Blue!

RPG Maker seems pretty lovely and my friends that have used it have always said it was wonderful. Am sure you'll make something great in the future if you're planning on it. [: How has your experience been so far? Really hope you've been having a good time! Stick around and have fun!

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    That's quite a list of favorites. o: You definitely seem like a more experience gamer than I am ahah.. I'm awful. Easy mode away lol. Welcome to the forum, Blue!

RPG Maker seems pretty lovely and my friends that have used it have always said it was wonderful. Am sure you'll make something great in the future if you're planning on it. [: How has your experience been so far? Really hope you've been having a good time! Stick around and have fun!

OMG, a Flaafy <3 ~ I love Flaafy, but I love Amphy more ~
    My prized Pokemon Cards are Amphy as well:
    Spoiler:

BUt, yeah, I guess I am experienced, I've used RPG Maker for a while now, I know it's ins and outs, but, I've not much experience with Essentials, THe Pokémon Add-On to it, so I'm hoping to learn it some more.

C:
    Thanks for the nice welcome.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You'll definitely fit in well here, so welcome aboard Blue! Having a nice time so far?

From what I've heard from you, it appears that the Game Development board will have some nice stuff for you given you're into creating with RPG Maker. But aside from that, the Video Games section will also be worth visiting given you're an expert gamer, but I think Game Development will still become your leading favorite section at this point because of you wanting to show the creative side of yourself.

Hopefully you will stick around and see what's around, because there's so much you can check out. I'm sure you'll have a great time here and if you ever want to talk just leave me a visitor message!

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    You'll definitely fit in well here, so welcome aboard Blue! Having a nice time so far?

From what I've heard from you, it appears that the Game Development board will have some nice stuff for you given you're into creating with RPG Maker. But aside from that, the Video Games section will also be worth visiting given you're an expert gamer, but I think Game Development will still become your leading favorite section at this point because of you wanting to show the creative side of yourself.

Hopefully you will stick around and see what's around, because there's so much you can check out. I'm sure you'll have a great time here and if you ever want to talk just leave me a visitor message!

I'm having a lovely time so far, thanks. c:

I've not checked out the VG Section yet, but I've been doing things in the GD section, and contributed to it's "Screenshow Showcase" thread. c:

I'm definitely sticking around for years to come.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You've got similar interests as I do! Phoenix Wright Zelda and Golden Sun are awesomeeee. We've also got some great Minecraft events on the VG board so, if you do have the time, I do hope that you will check those out, with more to come eventually! And welcome to the forums darling; and it's wonderful to meet you!~ \>w</

Never be shy to ask for assistance if you need it! I'm always open to messages of all sort too - casual conversation definitely included! ♥ Have fun, and I hope to see you around soon~

Back