• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Y

Years
  • The video is a little crappy but hey i can't afford a PVR for my 3DS, Tell me what i should improve on and how i can fix it. Thank and enjoy, ps. My voice is low because my Girl Friend is sleeping lol

Hope this Embed works lol.......... GOT IT! :)

Part - 2

Spoiler:

Part - 3

Spoiler:

Part - 4

Spoiler:

Part - 5

Spoiler:

Part - 6

Spoiler:

Part - 7

Spoiler:

Part - 8

Spoiler:

Part - 9
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, your LP isn't too bad so far! Pretty cool how you've started out with Froakie; that was my starter on Pokemon X too. :]

Hm, perhaps in times that you want to grind, you can do it off camera? And, I think you have a good voice, but it's a taaaadd quiet. Or maybe it's the microphone. Well either way, I look forward to more updates! <3

Years
  • Thank you and Froakie is my favorite starter to :)

Thanks for the tips and yeah i already recorded some videos and my voice gets better, i start off low but later on i get a little more up there :) ill keep updating :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Great first parts keep updating it when you can also try backing the camera up a bit just so you can see a bit more of the screen not to the point of seeing the full top of the 3ds but just a bit so more of the screen is see able.

Years
  • Okay, i will put the cam back a bit. Thanks for telling me, i need all the tips from you guys. Uploading Part 6 right now and just finished rendering Part 7 :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Awesome! im also doing a pokemon channel , gonna start a shinylocke too and i also do tons of giveaways , its SneakyOBK on youtube if you wanna check it out , and i liked this channel.

Years
  • Really loving how your playthrough is going dude, and yay for you also being a member of Team Froakie. He was like a really great starter to use, and yeah good luck and can't wait for more videos to come!

Years
  • Really loving how your playthrough is going dude, and yay for you also being a member of Team Froakie. He was like a really great starter to use, and yeah good luck and can't wait for more videos to come!

Sorry, didn't see your message and thanks, I find Froakie one of the best starters out there, loving water pokemon now :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Hey cool lets play series! we have one on our channel as well you should check it out! :)

Back