• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few things.

39Gamer

39Games
Years
  • Hello, I am new to Pokemon Essentials having only mapping, sprite and sound/music knowledge. I am in progress of a Pokemon game based around becoming the Pokemon Master, with its own story, region, new villainous team etc. There are a few things I want to accomplish which probably already have been done, I just havnt found any where that has discussed them.
    How do you change the music for the rival?
    How do you add elite four?
    How do you add the rival's vs animation to the champion and e4?
    How do you add custom music for the elite 4?
    How do you add new trainers, gym leaders and champions? (having many champions in the game)
    How do you add custom music for said champions above?
    How do you add custom Pokemon which are not on the dex? Such as a Gen 6 PkMn for example

optional:
    How do you make the Pokemon animated in battle? Like gen 3/4, static sprites but with two frames and the sprite moving.

Sorry for all these questions.. Any help appreciated.
    Cheers

Last edited:
    Back