• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I´m new and i´m making a new moemon platinum/HG/SS patch

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    Yep,i´m here AND I NEED HELP! basically...
    i like bread
    i like powerfull computers
    i like moe~~
    i like animals
    i like a lot of stuff...
    Also i mainly speak spanish/español/espanol(yup...)
    i´m currently working in a moemon patch for the platinum(easiest) and HG/SS(i need help in this thingy)

Please...i dont like bad people or jerks.

Years
  • Hello there Kosuke! No need to worry about your English skills, since you'll learn so many new words while you're here, and I'm sure you're happy to made the decision to join because there's so much.

From what I've read, you seem to be looking for help with patching in a hack project you have or something. I'm sadly not a hacker myself but do consider checking over in the ROM Hacking section which has lots if places to get help with your hacking inquiries.

Good luck to your project on that note, and do enjoy your stay at PC! Remember, you can always ask around if you ever need assistance with getting to anything.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • What keyboard layout are you using? The US-International Keyboard should be able to handle Spanish... I just noticed because with some bad GUI APIs you get that. But you're on a web browser so it could be your IME.

Years
  • Good luck hacking! I recommend the Beginner's Lounge in the ROM Hacking forum to ask questions. [: Our lovely hackers would be along to help you out over there so have a good time working on your patch. Welcome to PC, K0suk3!

No worries either, we're totally not jerks aha. :') So don't be shy to ask us if you're not sure where to post what and enjoy!

Back