• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GO DODRIO!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    Hey this is my first thread here on PC...if you couldn't tell by my title Dodrio is the superior flying type to all others, gotta love drill peck :)

Years
  • I think Dodrio is very underrated when it comes to the Original 151, but it's such an interesting Pokemon regardless. Anyways, it's so awesome to have you around DarkArx!

I did notice you around the Battling & Team Building section so I assume you're a competitive battler? Even if you're more into other areas, there's still always something that will suit your interests as a member thanks to our diverse topics and friendly service. You'll definitely fit in no matter what catches your attention.

Good luck and do stick around, and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to ask myself or any of the staff members. Take care for now, okay!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hey DarkArx! Welcome to PC! If you're into flying types, you should check out the fan club.

If you are into Comp battling, send me a message and we trg to arrange a battle. I'm rather new myaelf, but I find it very fun.

There really is so much to do on PC and I keep getting sucked into more and more things. No matter what, you will most likely find several areas on here that you wil enjoy. Just make sure you enjoy your time here.

Cayo blacked out.

Years
  • Hi Arx! Welcome to PC. n~n Dodrio is definitely awesome and I used it a lot in R/B/Y and G/S/C.. Drill Peck works wonders. Still funny that it can learn Fly but at least it provides amusement lol. Fearow was also really great.

Have you ever been on forums before? Anything you want to do while you're here? Hope you'll have an amazing experience either way and be sure to stick around. We're always around to help if need be, too, so don't be afraid to ask!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    Hi Arx! Welcome to PC. n~n Dodrio is definitely awesome and I used it a lot in R/B/Y and G/S/C.. Drill Peck works wonders. Still funny that it can learn Fly but at least it provides amusement lol. Fearow was also really great.

Have you ever been on forums before? Anything you want to do while you're here? Hope you'll have an amazing experience either way and be sure to stick around. We're always around to help if need be, too, so don't be afraid to ask!

Nope, this my first experience of the Pokémon forums. I have posted on the Randomized Nuzlocke thread, waiting to be approved fro sign up, and I'm going to get signed up for the monotype challenge as well! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I used to use Dodrio all the time when I'm playing Pokemon Stadium! It's Tri attack is loooove, aha! Still, there are more flying creatures I love, like Pidgeot, Swellow, and so on, but yeah, Dodrio is also awesome! Thanks for joining us; I'm Dragon, Dark! c:

I do hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here! Let me know if you ever need some assistance or just want to chat~ Have a great day!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

I love Dodrio. I wish more people used it. I always tend to have one whenever I play through Kanto. It's probably my favorite Gen 1 flying type. Pidgeot would probably be second.

Anyway, hope to see you around the forum! If you need help with anything, let me know :)

Back