• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Gameshark/action replay general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    I've attached all 3 separate files of Firered/Leafgreen gameshark codes.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK- may damage game. I recommend only using it on roms.

I figure i can't be the only one looking for codes.

I have a late addition to my team(lv 60~) and EV training is a pain. i'm trying to find a code for it, since i'm playing around with a hack, i can't actually edit the sav file. Thing is i already caught it so any 'wild pokemon' codes are useless(not that i've found any for EVs anyhow). I'll post more as i come across them.

MOD EDIT: attachments removed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • No Action Replay/GameShark code distribution/help here
    Use Google for the codes. PokéCommunity will not be responsible for any damage done to your games thanks to these codes [...]
    While we appreciate your help emilin_rose, that was taken directly from the rules of Pokemon Gaming Central. Unfortunately, I'll have to close your thread, but best of luck with your games!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back