• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Ace Version [V4.0]

AlphaGaming1

Senpai
Years
  • Looking for artists!

Pokémon Ace Version [V4.0]

Pokémon Ace Version [V4.0]

Downloads
    The game is currently in its forth version!
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/kllkdvc1nqsm3d3/Pokemon+Ace+[Demo]+V4.zip

Known bugs:
    DO NOT CHOOSE MUDKIP EVEN IF YOU 'LIEK MUDKAPS' BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOUR SAVE
    Some pokemon never attack
    Black areas outside of maps

LeahB

Le-ha88
    Years
  • There are a lot of graphical and grammar errors in your post. You might wanna consider cleaning that up if you're serious about getting people to check out your project. Also, the file is extremely large. I think there are many unnecessary things that could be removed to shorten it. Now that that's been said...

I decided to go ahead and check out the game despite the problems mentioned above. Mostly because I like the idea of religious fanatics being the bad guys. So, I've played the game about 15 minutes. (And half of that was just waiting for Green to walk around the first gym! Way too slow and glitchy!) I beat up my rival without hardly any effort and for some reason the drug dealer's Pokemon refused to battle against me. I can't be certain without seeing it for myself, but I'd assume the problem lies within the PBS file for Pokemon.

I've noticed quite a few mapping and eventing errors and the story seems quite vague. On the other hand, I really do like your title screen and your music choices. Particularly the Zelda theme. It makes for a good introduction theme.

One last thing... The mudkip thing in your post confused me. I didn't see mudkip when I went to choose my Pokemon. Was that just a joke or had you removed mudkip to keep people from running into that error?

AlphaGaming1

Senpai
    Years
  • The non-attacking bug is known and is probably a bug in the main games engine in which I am trouble shooting, the mudkip is an event after where you played the game, and the 1st gym puzzle was changed.

Back