• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wifi communication with Pokemon DS Games?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    Hi there. I am a programmer and I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure out communication with the DS Pokemon games. I would like to create a system much like Pokemon Ranch ( and the upcoming Pokemon Walker ) that will allow someone to transfer their Pokemon to a Zune and play music games with it. It would be neat to bring your Pokemon with you on your mp3 player, train them away from your DS, and send them back to your cartridge. I essentially need some knowledge of the Pokemon DS software's communication specs. I am not a sufficient hacker so I have no idea how to go about finding this information. If anyone wants to help or can contribute some Pokemon Wi-fi information I would be very grateful.

I am thinking the way this would work is I would have to use the "Connect to Wii" main menu feature to get this to work seeing as how this is normally what you would do to send a Pokemon to the Pokemon Ranch.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    First I think this would go in the emulation section and also I don't know anything about this subject I get what you are looking for, but don't know how to help you

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I think you need a bigger forum for this question try the forum of GBAtemp that would help;)
    O yeah you can try the programmers server from mIRC to
    And maybe you can't at all this would be a very difficult program this can take years and years work

-------------------------------------------------
    I'm from the netherlands, so pleas ingnore my spelling

Last edited:
    Back