• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Andromeda [Members Needed]

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    [Programs]
    Pokémon Essentials
    Paint.net

[Introduction]
    Hello there, My name is Shyemest, and I'm the leader for a fangame a couple of friends and I are thinking of making, called Pokémon Andromeda. This game, if it wasn't evident from the title, will be set deep within the Andromedan star system, on a planet not entirely different from our own. We want to try and bring something new to the table with this game. Instead of being bound strictly to one or two regions, this game will allow you to delve into the cosmos and travel through space, catching new cosmic fakemon along the way.

[Features]
    - 230+ new Fakémon.
    - A new cosmic typing.
    - 3 new regions.
    - Explore the surrounding areas filled with colonies, asteroids, moons and planets.
    - Use the special gem, Andalusite in place of HMs. Use gyms to charge them, unlocking new abilities (Cut, Rock Smash, etc)
    - Explore the Sakos region, varying lanscapes such as beaches and deep forests.

It is still in idea stage, so more features will be added at a later date.

[Images]

K9VqWoH.png

Conon - Sea Snail Pokémon

KB0C6ap.png

Astromite - Meteor Pokémon

k7RbyNI.png

Ribbel - Snapping Pokémon

FlKfaXu.png

Antil - Colony Pokémon

jCIhwAx.png

Veetal - Flytrap Pokémon

Credits will be added later on where applicable.
    We need members! If you have a talent, contact me on Skype: Shyemest
    Or Amino: Shyemest. You will need a Skype later on. These are the talents we need

Graphics Design [Tiler]
    Character Design
    Music
    Animator
    Scripters
    Logo and Wiki Design
    Mapping Design

Back