• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Game Release

For those who played Kingdom, what should I add in the sequel?

• More Bosses, and stradegy based battles.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More challenging, larger Dungeons

• More Weapons and stores. More Buildings.

• A longer and better storyline than Kingdom.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A rival; one you'll see more. Also much more challenging.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can you make the download on a site because I can't download much stuff on pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    It does not have a boring beginning, and I just wrote that might because I had a beginning with bad maps, but I changed them and replaced the download. Why dont you see for yourself? You might not find it so boring.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I'm up to the Earth Temple and the game is getting better.That giant bird i needed to beat on wind mountain was the only hard enemy i faced other than the sage i encounter in the desert.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    You can download it as a zip file on here, or on my website. A link to it is at the top of the page.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am trying to do that. what do you mean by make the download on a diffrent site. Like place on a different site?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    So far i'm up to my final battle with my rival's in Viro's lair.I already had 2 of my members die on the first turn.The game is great, but there are some bugs that you can fix.Like for example, in Branch Town, if you exit from the south, you will have to complete Wind Mountain all over again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    My cousin, the beta tester had the same problem and he was annoyed by it. Your already at the end. Hope you beat it, and Viro is a little difficult so you might not defeat him on your first try. Just to warn you. The final rival is hard. Your right.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I beat my final rival battle and found out, there are two final bosses.Dark Dragon (if you touch the orb), and Viro (if you talk to him).I faced the dark dragon first and it gave me three game overs.

So i can check if the results for beating the two final bosses are different, i made several save files.

Edit: Just found out, Dark Dragon is probably the final boss, however you can skip Viro and head right up to the Dark Dragon first.That can be fixed with a conditional branch, but you would have to edit some stuff.Viro was easy, just keep him unable to do magic and he won't attack often.

Edit 2: I'm up to the area when there are crystals that say stuff about darkness.I beat, Shadow, Arcon and Leviathan easily.And the game is harder than before.Now i'm up to facing Arcon the second time.

Edit 3: I'm up to Darkness which i'm sure is the final boss.

Edit: I'm facing Arcon the fourth time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    darkness is very hard to beat. He is the last boss and his attacks to major damage. All I could tell you is that he has 50,000 hp, compared to Arcon's first form with 35,000
    and he has all the strongest attacks. Good luck beating him. Just use sharpen and alot
    of tonics if you have them.

edit: Just beat him the last time and you beat the game. The fourth time is probably the easiest, when you are in leviathon's body. That is where you were the whole time, if I didn't say that in the game, just to tell you.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I beat Darkness and i'm up to Arcon (Fourth Encounter).And now i beat Arcon.But you should edit the event you battle Arcon for the last time to make it go back to the title screen.Arcon was a easy enemy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Tranitar18 said:
    I beat Darkness and i'm up to Arcon (Fourth Encounter).

I think he is easier, I dont remember if I made his attacks stronger or not. I think I did. But I reduced his hp to like 20,000 at that point. If I didn't put a healing spot, I meant to do that so you'd be weak to face him and so would he. If Gloria is still alive use her to heal your party and he should be easy to beat.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Website Opened For Kingdom and its Sequel

I have opened a website for my game Kingdom, and it's sequel Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator. You can check it out by clicking on the link below, and I also placed the link on the first page of this thread.

Click here to visit the Kingdom game website!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Tranitar18 said:
    I beat Darkness and i'm up to Arcon (Fourth Encounter).And now i beat Arcon.But you should edit the event you battle Arcon for the last time to make it go back to the title screen.Arcon was a easy enemy.

I put an ending in the game after you beat Arcon. You may have downloaded the one without the ending, because I replaced it with one with an ending. You may have downloaded the one before I replaced it. The ending though is just that you meet Merlin in the Ruins and he brings you to the heavons and The End. You beat the game already.

Last edited:

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
  • dan48 said:
    I put an ending in the game after you beat Arcon. You may have downloaded the one without the ending, because I replaced it with one with an ending. You may have downloaded the one before I replaced it. The ending though is just that you meet Merlin in the Ruins and he brings you to the heavons and The End.

bout to play the demo now. thanks for puttin this in zip format. :classic:

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Jayje said:
    bout to play the demo now. thanks for puttin this in zip format. :classic:

Your welcome. It is not a demo though, it is the whole entire game. Just with a few fixes needed. But you can play the whole thing through without any problems. Hope you enjoy. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Kingdom Rise of the Creator

If you have not yet seen on my website. I am beginning my new game, the sequel to Kingdom, "Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator". I am going to work very hard on this game with as much time as I can get in to do so. I will post updates of it, and when I am ready will open a thread with screen shots and info. Here is the story:

Story

Arshes has saved Sypahria, the Great Kingdom and has chosen to take a new path. One that brings him to Twilight City, a place where light always shines and the good strives. One dream though leads him into a familiar placefinding a wise woman who calls herself the Gate Keeper.She asks him to bring her the power of the God's so that she may spread peace upon the land.Little does Arshes know that this "Gate Keeper" is not who she pretends to be.

Suddenly an unexpected new character arrives in twilight town with an army of monsters just waiting to kill Arshes. What can he do? He left his party in Sypharia to embrace his destiny, and now he was facing it. In this adventure, Arshes must face the power of nature, vicous dark creatures, evil bosses, the God's themselves, and above all the Creator of Light and Darkness. What will his fate bring him? That is for you to decide.

Features:

Longer, and more difficult dungeons.

Stronger bosses that will truly challenge you.

A new Party, and also some characters from Kingdom and new ones to be introduced.

Longer story. Longer game.

Side Quests and Secret bosses.

Diffrent items and weapons you could not obtain in Kingdom.

And much more...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Sorry for the triple post. What do you think. Better than Kingdom, (for those of you that played it.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am going to release a demo with the beginning of Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator.

Back