• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HOW TO REACH THE MAXIMUM STAT???

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    Hey ladies and gentleman, I have something I need to check with you guys, hope you all can help me, your help will be greatly appreciated. I have a zykrom level 100. And is naughty nature. But the maximum stats I achieve is only
    HP = 404 /
    Attack = 438 /
    defense =339 /
    SP.atk = 339 /
    SP.def = 269 /
    Speed =279 /

So my question is how to reach the same/maximum stats as the one seen in most Pokémon stats website for zykrom beneficial nature

Some add on, i have 252 EV and 31 Ivs for every stat

I read from some stats that maximum is
    HP 404
    Attack 438
    Defense 372
    Sp. Atk 372
    Sp. Def 328
    Speed 306

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Those maximum stats are only if your pokemon has 252 evs, 31 ivs, and a beneficial nature for that stat.
    There are limiting factors: you can't have 252 evs in all your stats and you can't have a nature that is beneficial to more than one stat.

Supposing you did have 31 ivs in all stats, your naughty nature means that your Zekrom has a 10% increase to attack but a 10% decrease to special defense. So that explains your special defense.

As for your other stats, the maximum total evs you can have is 510 evs, so at most you can max out 2 stats. From the stats you gave, you maxed your HP and your Attack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    So how to do it in order to reach the maximum stats of beneficial nature.. I am using emulator and using drastic cheat

So how can I do to achieve maximum stat as below shown
    HP 404
    Attack 438
    Defense 372
    Sp. Atk 372
    Sp. Def 328
    Speed 306

Now my stats is
    HP = 404 /
    Attack = 438 /
    defense =339 /
    SP.atk = 339 /
    SP.def = 269 /
    Speed =279

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    Those maximum stats are only if your pokemon has 252 evs, 31 ivs, and a beneficial nature for that stat.
    There are limiting factors: you can't have 252 evs in all your stats and you can't have a nature that is beneficial to more than one stat.

Supposing you did have 31 ivs in all stats, your naughty nature means that your Zekrom has a 10% increase to attack but a 10% decrease to special defense. So that explains your special defense.

As for your other stats, the maximum total evs you can have is 510 evs, so at most you can max out 2 stats. From the stats you gave, you maxed your HP and your Attack.

So is not possible to get all the maximum stat at shown below

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So is not possible to get all the maximum stat at shown below

Even with cheats, it isn't possible. You can only have one nature at a time so not all of your stats can have a 10% increase at the same time.

Best you can do with cheats is all 252 evs, 31 ivs and a beneficial nature for one stat.

Back