• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU Team Help (competitive) [FINISHED NOW]

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hey! I just want to know your guys opinion on my NU Team! -

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Trait: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Walrein @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Skuntank @ Dread Plate
Trait: Aftermath
EVs: 252 Atk / 220 SDef / 36 Spd
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Taunt

Emboar @ Expert Belt
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 128 Atk / 252 SAtk / 128 Spd
Rash Nature
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot

Golurk @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Punch
- Earthquake

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah go for Focus Punch > Blast, given that Blast is a special attack, and Golurk is a physical attacker. Plus with Substitute that gives you the chance to hit the opponents with Focus Punch, by "focusing".

For Gardevoir, go for Signal Beam > Focus Blast. Otherwise Musharna is a lot harder to beat & might beat you if it has Signal Beam, and you can beat Probopass with Psychic anyway after CMing a lot. Plus the accuracy is shakey and you want something that can reliably hit the dark types that switch in & leftovers > LO because you'll be dying quickly otherwise.

Walrein is kind of out of place there. idk what it actually does for you other than randomly Toxic stall mons. However... the strong water attackers can definitely be an issue for you. If you wanna stall out your opponents and be able to do something to the stronger water attackers - aka special Samurott, Gorebyss and Ludicolo, you could add your own Ludicolo. Most people will play cautiously, allowing you to stall them and take on them. Physical Samurott can be an issue too but I'll cover that in a sec!

Ludicolo@Leftovers
Rain Dish
252 HP / 152 SpA / 104 SpD
Modest
- Scald
- Giga Drain
- Toxic / Ice Beam
- Leech Seed

That'll allow you to be able to take on Gorebyss, Samurott and opposing Ludicolo who will wear down damage faster. For physical Samurott it'll be a lot harder cause it can set up on you with Swords Dance with some of your other mons. You -could- give Miltank Body Slam > Seismic Toss, given you haven't given it Thunder Wave. That'll help you out with stronger Pokemon that try to set up on it. Things like CB Golurk can be annoying if you switch incorrectly, and generally Cinccino can be fast enough to Bullet Seed through Golurk if it misses for some reason, and and finish it off with Skuntank, and hit physical Samurott which requires setting up/luck to beat. As for placement, I'm not sure if Golurk is really necessary, given I can only really see it helping with opposing Skuntank and in which case Cinccino could hurt it badly with Tail Slap and Skuntank itself can't do much against Emboar, and honestly some of the other Golurk sets are better tbh. So I'd replace it with...

Cinccino@Life Orb
Skill Link
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly
- Tail Slap
- Rock Blast
- U-turn
- Bullet Seed

Either way that's about all I can think of right now off the top of my head! gl and all. I didn't cover EVs because... I'm sure PlatDude is bound to lmao.

Back