• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which mega would you chose for mewtwo (x or y)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I actually really like Mewtwo Y the best and I actually like its design the best because of what it implies with Mewtwo's overall background.

The initial creation of Mewtwo was to recreate Mew as best as Science was capable of at the time of its creation.. I feel like that the achievement of Mewtwo's Y form is actually Mewtwo coming closer to becoming what it was built to be, which is Mew.
    It's like as if Mega Evolution was Mewtwo's missing link. I think its really cool and it actually helps make Mewtwo's lore a lot deeper.

Years
  • While I'm not the biggest fan of Mega Mewtwo Y's design, it's still my favorite of the two. And while I know I won't be the first to make the comparison, I see Mewtwo -> M-Mewtwo X -> M-Mewtwo Y as a similar path to that of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z, with Y being Mewtwo's ultimate form, one step up from the bulky Fighting type of X.

zeno101200

The Wanderer
    Years
  • I think Mewtwo X goes much more logically in evolution from its current design, buy I prefer Y as it follows closer to the design of Mew.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I know I'm gunna get bashing for this but I don't really like y's design, I mean yeah it's quite strong, but really, it's tail is on it's head? That and those fingers ew. That being said I prefer x. It's also just as powerful as the other one and actually looks cool (to me at least). Oh and dat typing.

Years
  • I know I'm gunna get bashing for this but I don't really like y's design, I mean yeah it's quite strong, but really, it's tail is on it's head? That and those fingers ew. That being said I prefer x. It's also just as powerful as the other one and actually looks cool (to me at least). Oh and dat typing.

thats awesome you and mine thoughts are same.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • They both kind of have odd designs. But I guess I like Mewtwo Y a little bit better. X makes it look like a physical fighter and... I've never really thought of Mewtwo like that, so it seems a bit weird to me.

Back