• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your team be?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    I was wondering what pokemon people would want to make a team out of if they could have them in real life. I've thought about this a lot, and for me it would be:

Sableye (named Loki)
    Houndoom (named Neal)
    Absol (named Ruin)
    Alakazam (named Aleister)
    Crobat (named Vexos)
    Sneasel (named Zo)

What about you guys?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My dream team will always be:

Ninjask, "Kunoichi"
    Umbreon, "Black Bart"
    Steelix, "Mr. Abrams"
    Chimecho, "Yukimi"
    Breloom, "Brawly"

...and of course my signature pokemon,

Gorebyss *shiny*, "Porcelina"

Those are my six favorite Pokemon and having them in real life... well it would be the freaking bee's knees.

@Michelaar, goodness your lineup has a bunch of pokemon that I like a lot including two of my absolute favorites, you have great taste in Pokemon! Despite what most people say, Carnivine is awesome.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • My dream team will always be:

Ninjask, "Kunoichi"
    Umbreon, "Black Bart"
    Steelix, "Mr. Abrams"
    Chimecho, "Yukimi"
    Breloom, "Brawly"

...and of course my signature ,

Gorebyss *shiny*, "Porcelina"

Those are my six favorite and having them in real life... well it would be the freaking bee's knees.

@Michelaar, goodness your lineup has a bunch of that I like a lot including two of my absolute favorites, you have great taste in ! Despite what most people say, Carnivine is awesome.

Oh, thank you! Yeah, Carnivine IS awesome!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Disregard of never happening possession, a man still can dream what he wants. :D

If I just want to have a really plain team with personal utilities, then it would be:
    - Watchog
    - Scizor
    - Musharna
    - Noctowl (Dale)
    - Slowking
    - Gyarados

I don't know, at first sight I don't really like them much, but as I used them along in several runs, somehow I grew too attached with them. Is this what they call "bonded"?

Years
  • The first Pokemon that comes to mind if I were to have a real life team is Arcanine, because who wouldn't want a massive fuzzy fire dog? An Azumarill would be great too, shiny or not.

Not too particular about the rest of my team, and would probably just fill it up with whatever came my way. If I were just filling the rest out with favorites though, I'd go with Aron, Eevee, Gardevoir/Slowking, and Froslass/Aurorus.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • In real life, I'd probably limit myself mostly to Normal-types to avoid hazardous situations (like house fires or getting electrocuted). Maybe Grass. Furret and Leafeon immediately come to mind. I can clearly imagine Leafeon basking in sunlight coming through the window.

I also enjoy bugs, but I don't imagine they'd like my living conditions too much (I spend a lot of time indoors). An adult antlion did sneak into my room before though, so maybe Vibrava?

V8zgTU5.jpg

I once dreamed that I had two Persian irl, one normal and the other Shiny. That was pretty cool. I'm used to the fickle nature of cats (I have a lot of cats), so I don't think I'd mind having a couple of these around (as long as they're the size seen in the anime and not the size of a lion).

Eevee would probably be my next pick, but one member of its family is probably enough due to its rarity. I could also see myself with a Porygon/Porygon2 since I spend a lot of time on my computer, but I get the feeling that those couldn't be found in the wild and would be VERY expensive. I'm a bit torn for my last one, but I've been wanting a pet skunk for a while because I think they're adorable, so I guess I'll go with Stunky for my last choice. (I just hope it can control its stench and only use it in the direst of situations!)

162.gif
    470.gif
    329.gif
    053.gif
    053.gif
    434.gif

However, in a world where any Pokémon could live peacefully with people and retain their cartoony features, things like burns and lightning strikes weren't very dangerous, and I did a lot of traveling (in other words, if I were a Trainer in the anime), my team would be a lot different. How many times has Ash taken a Thunderbolt or Flamethrower and fully recovers in like... 4 seconds?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Okay!

- Gallade *Shiny* "Lennie"
    - Dusknoir "Nicholas"
    - Sceptile "Scepter"
    - Charizard "Rin"
    - Luxray "Lucifer"
    - Flygon "Kaze"

That would be my main team, but I would probably also have these as reserves:

- Greninja "Knives"
    - Absol "Destiny"
    - Mimikyu "Confuddled"

Maybe I'm cheating but I do really like those Pokemon as well

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    I have a lot of Pokemon I've loved and used, but this is my ultimate dream team.

Delphox, "Ember"
    Lucario, "Liu"
    Zoroark, "Dark Destiny"
    Serperior, "Ivy"
    Leafeon, "Leafy Brindle"
    Latias, "Serenity"

It's not a good team but they're my all-time favorites, ha.

..I maaaay or may not have some in the storage box.

Aw come on.

Charizard, "Layla"
    Mightyena, "Joanie"
    Breloom, "Mitch"
    Lycanroc, "Kodiak"

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • My dream team has always been:

-Blastoise (Shellshocker) (I love using that nickname from the movie)
    -Jolteon (Bullet)
    -Machamp (Bruno)
    -Crobat (Arrow)
    -Snorlax (Sandman)
    -Magmortar (Grenade)

Back