• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon courage

wich starters should be in beta 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonaza

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    ^^^^The tree has snow on it, I'll fix that.

no he messed up the tiles. You should fix that.

you will test beta 7 but you are the 10 beta tester and bonazo I can't do much with the maps because if I make one new cave the game freezes so but I'm already changing the title screen
    Also the reson why it freezes is because you have edited to much hitting the edit bottons on tools would be the cause you should start over you rom will crash and you won't be able to make a patch.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    hey...if you need a beta tester due to someone not testing and replying or whatnot i will be a backup beta tester if its ok with you....honestly i think you should use the regular emerald sparites...the dp sprites make it look a bit phony...what do you think...Erimgard..

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • ahaha :)
    thanks for your confidence in my decision making skills :P
    yeah i'm not a big fan of the sprites.
    the ginormous heads kinda annoy me

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    in beta 8

in beta 8 the sprites of the hero and heroin will be changed so please let it have some time to change

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    yup same here.... well i just wanted to hear another persons opinon...take your time with the next beta..

LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaotic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    There are going to be new sprites in beta 8 so there will be alot of changes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    beta 8 sprite

what do you like about this sprite its a sprite I maked post what you like about it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    tha sprite wil come in the game

another sprite wil come in the game but in beta 7 in place of beta 8 and I will use kyledove tiles give credits to pho and i'm urgent looking for tile makers to make some special new tiles so reply here if you want to be one

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'm not so sure if I agree with having legendary starters.
    I'd go with the traditional fire/water/grass set, but have it be one from each generation, but that's just my suggestion. legendary starters can tend to ruin a game

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    we will not

we will not have legendary starters look to page 4/5 there stands it becuase we have the starters slowpoke, houndour and schroomish and here is the beta 7 screenshot with the new tiles

post here what you think of the new tiles

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks ok so far, but you really need to work on your mapping. And the starters should probably be changed, too (Legendaries aren't really good starters, despite there higher values).

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • thanks for clearing that up for me man
    And, the tiles are okay but the edges of the mountain tiles look a little messed up and the grass is kinda plain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back