• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • Aha. I know. I'm going to try to MM for a pretty Shiny Love Ball Buneary. :3
    Oh, shoot, I need to hatch these random eggs first. >.<

I hope I don't go insane from this. Then again, I'm bored, so, that makes me insane by default.

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • What's wrong with Shiny Rotom? Honestly though, Rotom looks pretty good regular...

1. IT'S FRIGGEN RED. Not the lovely Scizor/Shiny Gyarados shade, it looks just bad. And I'm biased, because that's my least fav colour.
    2. No individual "aura". Each Rotom forme has that eerie/electric border around itself and the colourchanges depending on the appliance. Shiny has that urine yellow all the time :/

Years
  • I am a day late on this but, Amaura is awesome. He gave me the last two shiny vivillion I needed yesterday. FOR FREE!!
    Now, I am officially just looking for some some pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, flabébé, floette, and florges variants.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • People do it, haha. Keiran got one of the box legends I think, I can't remember. I've been working on Mewtwo Y.

Yeah, my Yveltal is 31/9/31/31/31/31 and my Mewtwo is 31/x/31/31/30/31. I haven't yet decided on what nature I want my Zapdos and Zygarde to be.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Right now, Cresselia is the only legendary I have with perfect IVs. :( Rarely use legendaries, though, so I never invest much effort into their EVs and IVs and stuff, haha.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I hope to start soft reseting for my Yveltal soon :D
    Isn't it shiny-locked? Even if they unlock, I wish you all of the luck!

I reset to get a neutral nature on my Yvetal, and having to go through all of that story to check its nature is torture. *facepalm* Just realized... can you check natures on the combat Summary sheet?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Isn't it shiny-locked? Even if they unlock, I wish you all of the luck!

I reset to get a neutral nature on my Yvetal, and having to go through all of that story to check its nature is torture. *facepalm* Just realized... can you check natures on the combat Summary sheet?

No you cannot unfortunately -- also, I'm resetting for IVs not for Shiny-ness. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back