• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Notigication Problem

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
  • I'm encountering this problem for a while now. And this is, I got double notif every time. Like when someone quotes my posts, It says 2 notification, instead of just 1 in my notification area. By the way I'm using Let's Fly Together Legacy theme if that matters.

Years
  • It's a known problem. This usually happens whenever a post is modified after you've been quoted. It should just go away if you go back to the post. :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • As Tsutarja said, it's a common problem across PC. If you're quoted in a post, you will get 1 notification. If that post is then edited in anyway, you will receive another notification, and these build up however many times the post has been edited. This way I have received 4 notifications in one go before.

Back