• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cutest ash's female partner

Years
  • I'd have to say Misty, because even though they didn't have a good relationship at first and Misty was mad at Ash they pretty much became better friends. It kind of upset me that Misty wasn't in the next generations due to her being such a good partner with Ash and Brock...

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'd have to say Misty, because even though they didn't have a good relationship at first and Misty was mad at Ash they pretty much became better friends. It kind of upset me that Misty wasn't in the next generations due to her being such a good partner with Ash and Brock...

Agreed wholeheartedly. In fact, from what I've heard, a lot of the female casts don't seem to even have any real friendship with Ash considering how easy they let go of him to pursue their goals. Can't they at least pretend to have some difficulty moving on from a friend, if not actually feel genuine uncertainty from having to leave someone they felt was a friend? Not that I'm a Pokeshipper or anything, as I don't care for ships that aren't love at first sight (ie, like how Ariel fell for Eric at first sight), but Misty's probably the only character other than possibly Max who actually seemed to be genuinely upset at actually having to leave her friends when the group split up at the end of each region. Even Brock never came across as being upset at having to leave, not even in DP, where he actually did leave for good, or even in the Orange Islands, where he actually left them for Ivy in a heartbeat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Cutest? Serena easily. Favorite? MISSSSSTTTY!

I really like Misty, in case you couldn't tell ;0

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Didn't Dawn have tears in her eyes when she and Ash had to depart at the end of the Sinnoh saga?

Hmm, maybe she did. Can't say I even heard of that before.

I definitely know May seemed too eager to leave Ash, though, based on some comments made on SPPf's episode review thread of May's departure.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Most beautiful feminine companion

Haii, so this thread might seem dull to some of you but it's something that has always accured in my mind.
    Which one of Ash's girls do u prefer based on look only?
    I think that Serena is the most beautiful, although I don't get why ppl say Iris is ugly.. I think they get confused by her unattractive hair style.

:)

Years
  • I think the most beautiful have to be Dawn and Serena. Especially the former's dresses that she wears in Pokemon Contests, and I think she has really good fashion sense.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Dawn was definitely my favourite of all the female companions so far, not only was she cute but she was great with the contests and what not!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Dawn definitely. but just letting people know, Iris is not Ugly! people just don't lile her because they hated the games

I think otherwise , from what I've seen black and white games were pretty popular.. The anime is the one that made iris look like an annoyin brat, same as misty ( but in her case she didn't have an ugly hair style)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I think otherwise , from what I've seen black and white games were pretty popular.. The anime is the one that made iris look like an annoyin brat, same as misty ( but in her case she didn't have an ugly hair style)

Having never actually watched BW at all, and thus never actually having seen Iris's character in person, I've got no comment for or against her. However, Misty was not an annoying brat. A woman with somewhat of a temper, sure, but not an annoying brat. An annoying brat would be closer to those Fiorello Fangirls in the Princess Festival episode.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Everyone likes misty , although iris had the same temper but ppl don't like her cu of her look. I deem that's un fair

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Everyone likes misty , although iris had the same temper but ppl don't like her cu of her look. I deem that's un fair

I don't go by appearances, generally, as I hold character to be a bit more important. I can't comment on whether Iris is ugly though, though at least she doesn't look like Grimhilde's witch form from Snow White.

Years
  • May and Serena are both adorable.. Serena more so I guess, because her outfit and demeanor is just so charming. I love them both! But May is definitely my favorite of the bunch. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Speaking of the girls, according to youtube member KGPrestige, allegedly show animator Maasaki Iwane is requesting fans state which of the girls should return in the new Kalos series on Twitter. AllThingsMisty is unclear whether he did in fact say it, but if it is true, now's our chance at getting one of our girls into Kalos.

Back