• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Event pokemon for a jap surf/fly pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Does anyone have the japanese event pikachu with surf and fly? I have several event pokemon such as celebi, shaymin etc, i also have a lvl 80 deoxys spare. I also have a few Volcanion codes (only work in Europe)

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    I will be able to go online around 11/12 till 6:30pm if you are available then? (GMT) friend code is 0731-5469-8417

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    That's great, I can go online now, how do you want me to give you the code? And which Pokemon would you prefer in a trade?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Apologies, i've just checked your time zone, i thought it was the same as mine! As from now, i can be online for another 6 hours.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    That works for me, how shall i give you the code and what would you like as a return trade? any preference?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    OK, great, code has been PM'd to you,

Let me know if you have any problems!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back